If you could create a weapon, what would it be?

Name:Blade of invincibility
Appearance:looks like world eater
Abilities:break attack that makes you invincible for five minutes, 10+endurance boost, and drain health rank 10
Gold value:200,000
level sword:30
Attack:1,000
Class:legendary
Type:broadsword
Note:This blade is extremely hard to find and it is a cursed blade so you can only find it in ravens cove and tormenta.
200k value? Dang I'd find that and sell it o_o
Unless I got into PVP.

Name:Blade of invincibility
Appearance:looks like world eater
Abilities:break attack that makes you invincible for five minutes, 10+endurance boost, and drain health rank 10
Gold value:200,000
level sword:30
Attack:1,000
Class:legendary
Type:broadsword
Note:This blade is extremely hard to find and it is a cursed blade so you can only find it in ravens cove and tormenta.

Is it just me or does that sound just a wee bit overpowered? Lol

Name: Twisted Stick Staff

Type: Voodoo Staff

Class: Famed Nature Staff

Apperance: It would look like well a twisted stick. It would be twisted and gnarled and have a bend 3/4 the way up the staff so that the top 1/4 jutted out to one side. It would appear to have random patches of mold on it and two mushrooms growing out the side of the top 1/4 just above the bend. The top of the staff would feature a root like cluster of 5 or 6 finger-like looking tendrils that would spread and vaguely resemble a hand as if you were palming a basketball. (This so it would look like a gnarled hand of wood was "holding" whatever spell forms above the staff as you cast it.)

Abilities: Stump Form*; Nature Aura 3*; Conservation +3
*Stump Form would be a special ability that would fill up as you defeated enemies. You would have to defeat 15-20 enemies for the ability to be selectable. When you activate the Stump Form ability you transform into a Twisted Stump, and the staff becomes your actual right arm. While you are in Twisted Stump form you would have an automatic Nature Aura 3 (aka Roots of Life, wider radius, and more health when allies are healed by the aura +100 every 10 seconds the Stump Form lasts). To keep this weapon balanced, the Stump Form would last until you ran out of voodoo (due to nature aura draining it and casting hexes) so a lower level wouldn't be able to sustain the form as long as a mastered pirate character. And you would have to wait for your Voodoo to regenerate before starting to fill the ability again. A mastered pirate would get about 60 seconds in Stump Form (with conservative hex casts. i.e. you cast desolation you'd be out of Stump Form faster). Conservation bonus is a built in buff to help you stay in Stump Mode a bit longer with hexes costing less to cast.

Gold Value: Attainable from Devil Root only. Worth 50 gold (It's just a moldy "stick" after all ;) )

Attack points: 35

Level : 22+

This weapon would be intended to be a fun "shock and awe" type weapon, because your attacks don't do anymore damage than the staff normally would...you just get to be a huge awkward walking tree while you are casting flaming skulls, etc.

~Etar1pAI

Name: mega blunder
Type: blunderbuss
Class: famed
Appearance: looks like foul bane or full moon
Abilities: unstoppable power a break attack that makes your attack go up 10000000000000000000x your normal attack power and endurance +1000
attack: 82
Requirements: none and only found from a redeem code named "blunder"

NAME
fire-blaze freeze shocker
TYPE
cutlass
ABILITY
to freeze an enemy and deal EPIC damage and burn the enemy out of ice setting it on fire
dealing1000-5000 damage with one hack of the sword and ability to paralize the enemy with lightning PRICE
CATAGOREY
legendary

LOL i wish i could make that

Name: mega blunder
Type: blunderbuss
Appearance: looks like foul bane or full moon
Abilities: unstoppable power a break attack that makes your attack go up 10000000000000000000x your normal attack power and endurance +1000
attack: 82
Requirements: none and only found from a redeem code named "blunder"
I wish i had that too lol. i wish i had every weapon ever made on potco loll

NAME
fire-blaze freeze shocker
TYPE
cutlass
ABILITY
to freeze an enemy and deal EPIC damage and burn the enemy out of ice setting it on fire
dealing1000-5000 damage with one hack of the sword and ability to paralize the enemy with lightning PRICE
CATAGOREY
legendary

LOL i wish i could make that

Whoa, talk about knocking a mate to his bum. You gonna do a Sub-zero-esque special move like that on a guy? lol. That makes for a bad day ;)

~Etar1pAI

Name: never ending ownage blunder
Appearance: looks like full moon or foul bane
Type: blunder
Ability: dark curse break attack rank 3, unlimited steel and silver shot rank 1, and endurance boost +3
Attack: 90
Sell price: 216
Requirements: level 30 gun
Description: This is a very powerful blunderbuss and is also the Only gun with dark curse or two unlimited ammo types, good luck finding this powerful blunder! :D

If I could make a weapon it would be a sword that isn't solid but it does physical non scaring damage if that makes sense. Like getting slashed with a shadow that doesn't scar but causes pain.

Name: never ending ownage blunder
Appearance: looks like full moon or foul bane
Type: blunder
Ability: dark curse break attack rank 3, unlimited steel and silver shot rank 1, and endurance boost +3
Attack: 90
Sell price: 216
Requirements: level 30 gun
Description: This is a very powerful blunderbuss and is also the Only gun with dark curse or two unlimited ammo types, good luck finding this powerful blunder! :D
I accidentally put endurance boost just pretend that's an eagle eye boost :D

I already posted a cool idea I had for a weapon, but tried to think of something unique..

Weapon: GOGGLES that turn different shades for each attack?
Yellow goggle lens would shoot a laser/and taser the enemy making him virtually defenseless
Blue goggle lens can turn the enemy into a block of Ice!
Red goggle lens would shoot laser beams from your eyes that could melt/lava-fy the enemy.
And a Rainbow goggle that had all of these attacks in one! Woo I want one. :D

I already posted a cool idea I had for a weapon, but tried to think of something unique..

Weapon: GOGGLES that turn different shades for each attack?
Yellow goggle lens would shoot a laser/and taser the enemy making him virtually defenseless
Blue goggle lens can turn the enemy into a block of Ice!
Red goggle lens would shoot laser beams from your eyes that could melt/lava-fy the enemy.
And a Rainbow goggle that had all of these attacks in one! Woo I want one. :D
:lol1:

Weapon: Dark Death
Appearance: Jet black blade with a chrome handle. Tip curves down sharp.
Type: Cutlass
Class: Famed
Abilities: Darkness Ability, which blinds an enemy and saddens them, causing them to turn weak and not attack. Endurance rank 4, and Thrust boost +5.
Attack: 73
Resale Value: 347 gold.
Requirements: Level 28 sword

Disney already has fireworks, it would be so cool if we could launch our own :D
Name: Firework Launcher
Type: Blunder
Class: Famed
Ability: To shoot fireworks at enemies that on impact explode like fireworks causing 1500-4000 damage
Attack: 72
hmmmm :confused: sorry not seeing this one lol. Maybe to celebrate after you get a legendary! Cool idea now I like that lol :D

Back