Question If you could know 1 more language, which one would it be?

For me it would be Swedish or German! I have german and swedish friends and I'd love to know more of their language.
I know: Portuguese, Spanish, English, French(mostly) and Japanese(mostly)
I love languages, especially eastern ones! I'd also love to learn chinese and korean

waaat where do you live, why do you speak all this stuff

Mine would be French and yours? tell me :)
And what languages do you actually speak?
I speak: English, German, Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian

Herr Käse, Deutsch ist in deiner Liste, so könntest du mir ein bisschen helfen? :D
(German is in your list, could you help me a bit?)

How do you use "da", like what does it mean for example in "Liebe ist für alle da" (ein Lied by Rammstein)?
I know the damit, dafür, daran, dazu but da seems to have other meanings as well.

Herr Käse, Deutsch ist in deiner Liste, so könntest du mir ein bisschen helfen? :D
(German is in your list, could you help me a bit?)

How do you use "da", like what does it mean for example in "Liebe ist für alle da" (ein Lied by Rammstein)?
I know the damit, dafür, daran, dazu but da seems to have other meanings as well.
In that case "da" would mean "there", translated: Love is for everyone there. :)
Gruß :D

Awesome :D
Many of u guys would like to know Japanese

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag (der Geburtstagsliste von Forums zufolge) und entschuldigung, aber könntest du mir nochmals im Deutsch helfen? Was ist "not even" darauf? Wie in, "I can't even swim" "Not even he can do it" "I couldn't have even suspected that"
(Und geht "mir" vor nochmals oder danach?)

Please don't ban me, im just trying to learn the language :(

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag (der Geburtstagsliste von Forums zufolge) und entschuldigung, aber könntest du mir nochmals im Deutsch helfen? Was ist "not even" darauf? Wie in, "I can't even swim" "Not even he can do it" "I couldn't have even suspected that"
(Und geht "mir" vor nochmals oder danach?)

Please don't ban me, im just trying to learn the language :(
Danke dir :)
I want to help you, could you please explain it a bit better in private. I didn't really understand. :)

I hear gibberish is hard to master nowadays. There's an endless vocabulary - in fact, there are so many words you'd think people are making it up as they go. :happy:

I speak french and spanish those are my main languages and a bit of chinese, due to having friends of that language, so maybe would like to learn german.

Last edited:
Back