Important Safety Reminder for All Pirates (07/23/13)

I wonder if a GM would ever tell someone they can become a GM. I was confronted by a GM, (Game Master) and he said that he could make me a GM, also that he was the son of one of Disneys director board. I didn't believe it for a second...

The AnonSecrets profile was where Adam or whoever first posted their bragging videos. Morons didn't even bother making a 2nd profile to cover themselves.
Recently, a 2nd "profile" was in fact created to where Adam admits to doing the video himself and fooling the whole POTCO community (review comments on 'second' video uploaded; just keep away from his website or other external links):
Clearly, Adam gets a rise from the amount of attention it has brought to him. :mad:

I am choosing to resurrect this news only to inform everyone about the amount of deception that has taken place (and will continue to take place) until Disney decides to challenge the hacking affecting POTCO someday.

I am seriously confused as to how we can possibly buy this and give in to these idiots. It's why I have stayed away from hackers on potco youtube accts period. Its drama all around it,.circling it like a group of vultures circling a dead carcass from an animal. They do not deserve it, especially after taking accounts away by keylogging.

Back