In your opinion, what's the best ship class?

What's the best ship?

• Total voters
Mid class Frigate? Why that over a War Frigate?

My main reason is because upgrades are much cheaper. And when fully upgraded it can go toe-to-toe with an upgraded warship. It's a smaller target somewhat as well..

They aren't great reasons, but I like my little ship lol

Back in potco I had some friends who owned maxed copperhead war frigate. The amount of fun we had during svs runs shouldn't even be allowed. One broadside and a sunk war sloop? YES PLEASE & that armor is ridiculous.

I would choose the brig, overall it's just a nice ship. I don't see a huge advantage with the front cannons of the frigate when you're never going to be chasing a warship or hunter. But for a SvS a copperhead war frigate is amazing

Last edited:
I would choose the brig, overall it's just a nice ship. I don't see a huge advantage with the front cannons of the frigate when you're never going to be chasing a warship or hunter. But for a SvS a copperhead war frigate is amazing
Yeah the front cannons are all about SvS.

You've gotta be a fool or a genius to put Battle Royale in their firing arc. Fortunately for my crew I am both!

Depends on what you are trying to do. I use stormchaser war sloop for finding quest ships and svs the skull and bones frigate with a full crew is great for getting in the middle of something and svs and the brig and galleon are the best for looting and mat and gold runs especially with fortune hunter

Back