Infamy Has Been Unleashed

ask the potco team about it tomorrow (its late where i am idk about u though actually should prob go to sleep)
i disable it for just a moment so i can get into the game but when i disable it, it said my pc is at risk. Anyway after i was in the game, it didnt kick me out again

I have some "good" news & I have some "bad" news to share!
  • BAD news is...I cannot launch game due still to the recent updates (anti-virus keeps locating 'threats'. I launch game through my browser).
  • GOOD news is...I have now finally located all my "screenshots" :)

Awww... geez! I heard a few people say they are having glitches. Some are complaining they have all white scenery.....and others who do svs and sink their ship....they lay on the deck floor looking up and can't do a thing!

i disable it for just a moment so i can get into the game but when i disable it, it said my pc is at risk. Anyway after i was in the game, it didnt kick me out again

ok i find with all these disney things the internet security always gets in the way in this case it wouldnt let u download the game
EDIT (Mar 10, 2011 at 8:23 PM):
Awww... geez! I heard a few people say they are having glitches. Some are complaining they have all white scenery.....and others who do svs and sink their ship....they lay on the deck floor looking up and can't do a thing!

earlier today i was sailing with someone who said everything was blue i told him if he logged out and back in it should be better though this just shows infamy was released to early

I run "Norton Internet Security" on my system Leo & it has Sonar too. ~ Anyway, I left a bug report for Disney & have been waiting all day for them to send me a return response.

I may have try what you just did, in disabling Sonar on my anti-virus. Ty for the info. :)

EDIT (Mar 10, 2011 at 8:54 PM):
infamy messed up my day...wtg dinsey.

Me too...That makes two of us :p

ok i find with all these disney things the internet security always gets in the way in this case it wouldnt let u download the game
EDIT (Mar 10, 2011 at 8:23 PM):

earlier today i was sailing with someone who said everything was blue i told him if he logged out and back in it should be better though this just shows infamy was released to early

Not necessarily true. I have had no trouble at all with Infamy on test. Maybe players will have to adjust their graphics to what works best for them on their pc? There will prolly be a few bugs that need tweaking, but overall it should work fine, I think. The lag, well that a whole nother story.

I run "Norton Internet Security" on my system Leo & it has Sonar too. ~ Anyway, I left a bug report for Disney & have been waiting all day for them to send me a return response.

I may have try what you just did, in disabling Sonar on my anti-virus. Ty for the info. :)

EDIT (Mar 10, 2011 at 8:54 PM):

Me too...That makes two of us :p

i'm glad i'm not alone.. woot! there's always tomorrow! :D

Ugh. If it was RUM to blame for the cloudy white screen & the SVS thing, I could understand :rumgone: . However...it doesn't sound like pirates have been that "lucky" today unfortunately :(
EDIT (Mar 10, 2011 at 9:01 PM):
"Lag" pretty bad ye say, Misty? Even on quiet servers?

"Lag" pretty bad ye say, Misty? Even on quiet servers?

It is for me Shamus. But, I don't have a gaming pc. And I am running on medium and high graphics so I am sure that is wreaking havoc on my speed.

I think that the reason SONAR keeps blocking it is because there was a change in the .exe file and SONAR took that as a threat. However i disabled SONAR until i got in the game and turned it back on once i got on...everything was fin after that.

Sent a few bug reports though

I think that the reason SONAR keeps blocking it is because there was a change in the .exe file and SONAR took that as a threat. However i disabled SONAR until i got in the game and turned it back on once i got on...everything was fin after that.
Sent a few bug reports though

Aye! I thank ye, Leo. This information will help me tremendously! I will do as you did & give it a :cannon:"shot."
EDIT (Mar 10, 2011 at 9:24 PM):
i've got malwarebyte's or something. xD

You may have to do a scan for your system. Have you tried?

Aye! I thank ye, Leo. This information will help me tremendously! I will do as you did & give it a :cannon:"shot."
EDIT (Mar 10, 2011 at 9:24 PM):

yeah, I have. it said my computer was fine... but the par where you choose your character won't load without resetting. Davy told me to put potco on the ignore list when I'm playing, or disable the antivirus system... and I wasn't sure how to. I will ask my mom in the morning. :p

You may have to do a scan for your system. Have you tried?

MUAAHAHA Jumper Will = War Master tomorrow!!!!

I'm coming back for it!!!!!!! MUAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

definition :

Infamy - the most worthless thing to be released to the test and public server. When will they learn to listen to the people in test. Ruined my test game play and it ruined my live game play with a whole bunch of lag. WTG Disney tip my hat to you for creating something so pointless.

Back