Recruiting INFERNAL LEGENDS

I am scheduled to be on tonight at 10 pacific time. If I don't see you guys, I will get the guild code and try to post it in here later :) I haven't seen Arr, I think I'm still friends with Redblade on FB, I will go on my pirate account later to see if I can message him

Sure. I don't know what time for sure I'll make it on, I'm out right now and am at a competition until about 9. I will message you when I'm signing on

Most definitely! I have missed everyone and the game! the game seems amazing! I played for a bit yesterday and had a blast

Hey there. Sorry, we did not get back until late last night. I was unable to get a spot until tomorrow morning! It was all full! I guess that's good that the word is getting out about the game. Hopefully they will be able to fully open the game soon

Np, had a bug with my character so I was trying t figure it out yesterday. All my gear and notoriety was gone, had to talk to an admin

If you do get on Jane and get the code, it might be best to email the code instead of putting it on here. Might be dangerous for the public to have a direct way into guild. Just a thought..

I'm not sure if anyone really remembers me but I played as Sam Badbones/Nate Swordsilver. If anyone is playing on Thursday at 7 I would love to get back into the guild.

Hey sam, I remember u! Think we used to loot at darkheart once in a while. I have a slot today at 5, but I'll try to get one at 5 Thursday. Going to rogue one that night so, 7s kind of hard. We r trying to coordinate with jane so that we can get ppl into the guild.

errr. so I had my time scheduled this morning at 9, and it wouldn't let me sign on! I had to reserve a new time for tomorrow at 11 :(

When I am able to get on, I will try to private message you guys the code

Ugh they r filled till 9pm tomorrow. I think what ik going to do is try to book a slot sometime on Saturday. Seems like it might be easier for all three of us.

Back