Recruiting INFERNAL LEGENDS

Hey Cat! and Thanks Jane! Great to see you guys back. Hope to catch you all in game sometime. If possible, are you guys free on Saturday at 5 PM PST to get on?

Also Jane, you should go to the Guild Directory forum tab to put our guild out there. Just to get it circulating back.
Hi Johnny!! Jane and I are busy Saturday, but we are signed up for tomorrow at 12. Also, Jane wants to know if the guild code has worked for anyone. Can you guys let me know if it worked? If not, Jane will try to get another one tomorrow. :)

Hi Johnny!! Jane and I are busy Saturday, but we are signed up for tomorrow at 12. Also, Jane wants to know if the guild code has worked for anyone. Can you guys let me know if it worked? If not, Jane will try to get another one tomorrow. :)
Oh sorry Johnny, I just saw your comment that you got in.

Hey Cat! and Thanks Jane! Great to see you guys back. Hope to catch you all in game sometime. If possible, are you guys free on Saturday at 5 PM PST to get on?

Also Jane, you should go to the Guild Directory forum tab to put our guild out there. Just to get it circulating back.
Jane said she's not sure what the Guild Directory forum tab is, and i'm not quite sure either. Can you screenshot it or something??

Also you can find beta keys in loot and by digging now. I think I'm just gonna dig for three hours straight tonight haha
Yea i need to find a beta key.
Jane said she's not sure what the Guild Directory forum tab is, and i'm not quite sure either. Can you screenshot it or something??

On main forum page, click the TLOPO Guilds tab, and of the list on the following page should be "Guild Directory" in blue. It'd be good to add the name of the guild and name Jane as the GM.

Yep, the code definitely works. So far, Roger, Nate, Jane, and myself are in!

Cat and I were able to play today, no luck on finding any codes, but we had fun trying! I promoted everyone in the guild, and those who were officers before, are still officers. I'm in no hurry to recruit, as from what everyone remembers before, I want good playing people, not just numbers, they will come if we have a good guild:) if you have friends to meet people, thats fine, I just don't want everyone to feel right now we need numbers.

Back