Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
To celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate day

We are asking Pirates to share their favorite pirate moment
whether it be in game or in real life

For sharing, you shall receive our latest medal

itlap18.png

itlapd.PNG

psst.... This medal won't last forever!!
Hurry and post by 10pm EDT on 9/23/2018

As always, a special shout out to @Irene
for this years ITLAPD medal

My favorite pirating moment?
It happened on the 11th of September, 2015.
That day would be forever blessed in my opinion, for it was the day that TLOPO Alpha officially opened.
After a long hiatus without POTCO, we all were finally able to have virtual pirating moments again in TLOPO.
It was this day that I was able to see pirates run around Port Royal for the first time in two years.
And to top it off, I received a colorful improvement that would last for another two years.
Nothing brought be greater joy than this, for the opening of TLOPO allowed us all to re-experience the nostalgic pirating memories of our youth in addition to creating new memories through unique, TLOPO-exclusive features.

My favorite moments definitely were all the adventures I had in my guild back in potco. as a little high schooler I always had a hard time keeping unlimited access on my account but the generosity of my fellow pirates in The Guardians was so amazing, many of them I am still close friends with today.

My favorite pirate moment was when my tattoo was released and I asked my friends to help me find it and everyone went on treasure hunt for it and when it was finally found, we all put it on and then discovered the secret ship area and we tried to jump in the water and I got stuck in the barrels and I became one with the barrels.
Screenshot_65.png

My favorite moment is when the game was released into public release. I had not been active in the forums and was not around to get an alpha key so when I found that I could play it even if I had to wait in the queue and could only play a short time It was like finding and old friend and being able to run though the islands again.

My favorite pirating moment?
It happened on the 11th of September, 2015.
That day would be forever blessed in my opinion, for it was the day that TLOPO Alpha officially opened.
After a long hiatus without POTCO, we all were finally able to have virtual pirating moments again in TLOPO.
It was this day that I was able to see pirates run around Port Royal for the first time in two years.
And to top it off, I received a colorful improvement that would last for another two years.
Nothing brought be greater joy than this, for the opening of TLOPO allowed us all to re-experience the nostalgic pirating memories of our youth in addition to creating new memories through unique, TLOPO-exclusive features.

AGREED!!! We are all super-elated to have found TLOPO after the loss of POTCO so long ago.

I have had many good moments in Pirates. The one I think I loved the most, the most memorable was when a guildmaster allowed my first pirate in POTCO to sail his war frigate for a while to build my sailing skill up from level 1 or 2. The first time you realize you can solo a big mean critter with your dagger (stumps for instance) or the joy at leveling grenades on Kingshead are probably close seconds.

But then, what about in real life? In Tampa, there is an annual pirate invasion festival that is much fun. Dress up and have a blast. Then there was Rupert on Survivor . . . . "well, we're pirates (big grin)" "What? Somebody stole our shoes!!!"

To celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate day

We are asking Pirates to share their favorite pirate moment
whether it be in game or in real life

For sharing, you shall receive our latest medal

View attachment 109286

View attachment 109287

psst.... This medal won't last forever!!

Hurry and post by 10pm EDT on 9/23/2018

As always, a special shout out to @Irene
for this years ITLAPD medal
My favorite memory in TLOPO to this day, was my first all-guild event with Reds Army, shown below.

Attachments

• REDS.png
    REDS.png
    561.9 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
My favorite pirate-y moment would have to be shortly after I joined... maybe two weeks and my best friend jumped into my boat and we sailed all around with him shooting random boats and me screaming silently in my head "I don't want to die" and somehow we survived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back