Introducing the POTCO Emulator!

Hey Guys are you looking for a developer? Also whats with the 3 remakes at the same time?
If you are a developer yourself, then it wouldn't be 'wise' to work on this project. I believe these guys do not need a developer anymore. But there is a team that does need one. Pirates Online Infinite is needing developers and if you are one, then they would happily accept you. But if not, then just try to find a developer that wants POTCO back. Sorry for getting off topic everyone.

If you are a developer yourself, then it wouldn't be 'wise' to work on this project. I believe these guys do not need a developer anymore. But there is a team that does need one. Pirates Online Infinite is needing developers and if you are one, then they would happily accept you. But if not, then just try to find a developer that wants POTCO back. Sorry for getting off topic everyone.

It would be best not to speak for them as they haven't commented on his yet. To my knowledge they need more developers and have less than that of the above. Let's stay on topic by the way this really shouldn't be a thread to plug other threads that could be viewed as "competition" the reason multiple emulators exist is due to the fact that there is a general disagreement how it should be later out.

Back