Guild Discussion Is There A Guild That Doesn't Use Discord?

C

Crashalot

Hiyall,
Just curious if there's a guild out there that doesn't rely solely on discord to make announcements, events, etc.
Or perhaps one that actually uses the game chat to announce these sorts of things or has a website they use for such, instead of exclusively discord.
I don't discord and am looking for a guild that can accommodate such a thing.
Thanks!

We at Chateau Des Dieux have a discord, but it's not used for official announcements. All of our announcements are made in-game, and we'd love to have you in our guild! Use this code to join, or I'd be happy to meet up in-game. The code is "MGIX4662"

Hiyall,
Just curious if there's a guild out there that doesn't rely solely on discord to make announcements, events, etc.
Or perhaps one that actually uses the game chat to announce these sorts of things or has a website they use for such, instead of exclusively discord.
I don't discord and am looking for a guild that can accommodate such a thing.
Thanks!

Hello, I'm Chris Guild Reporter/Game Reporter

Many people does use Discord because it's fun and have loots of good stuff there.
but I personally use The Forum for chat, Sharing Screenshots, guild events.

because we does need more active players in the forum then discord.

and you don't need discord to chat bud you can chat here in the forum and in the game.

Fairest of winds and smooth sailin' be yours,
regards - Chris.

Last edited:
Welp, not looking for "advice", but thanks anyway.
I have had terrible experiences with guilds and discord. I totally understand why you don't want it, I don't even have to ask.

I am currently guildless but I am in the process of creating a new guild. I am trying to find reliable friends and officers to help me get a jump start.

While someone who wants to be co-gm with me requested that we have a guild discord, I am still against it and am not sure if that will be so. I want this to a TLOPO solely guild. If discord is a thing than the chat will be moderated and there will be no cursing or language. It of course wont be needed in anyway though as I'm not planning on getting it either way (it would be handled by someone else).

If you are at all intrigued by this, or are interested in "why" I'm doing this, feel free to contact me.

Thank you for your time,

Jack

The ETC has a Discord channel but I still post here as well as our Facebook page. And still I feel like we need a website again. Quite a few players don't like using Facebook and while Discord can be pretty flexible, there's only so much it can do in respect to a full blown site. I'm hoping to find a web host that will allow a Discord widget as well as a Facebook one to consolidate everything.

One the main reasons I love Discord is that I can monitor it from my phone during the work day. Check in on folks, post items, or answer questions from anywhere.

Hello! I'm an officer of a guild called Savage Seas and we do not use discord at all! We decided that it would divide the guild too much because some people wanted to use it and others didn't. We're fun, friendly, and very active, and we'd love to have you!

My guild does not use Discord, of course, I'm the only very active member and have not got it going well yet. I have hopes of building a small but close guild of pirates that are focused mainly on sailing. You're welcome to join with one of your pirates anytime.

Now I did try that invite code, and much to my dismay, it said it was invalid...
Thanks anyway.

Back