Is there any other game with this feature?

Intrestingly, no one said Pirate101.

But its a different, skyaways, floating things, glowing pathways, that and vortexes that lead to other worlds.

But there is no "go to public and randomly joining the ship" you have to friend them, and also sadly, you can't launch cannons :(

In all honesty, I feel as if Pirate 101 is the same as Wizard 101, just a different role. If you look at them, they pretty much look the same. I've played Wizard 101 and even bought a membership once, but I got bored after a little.

Looting and our community. This is one unique community that I will always miss. Its not just the Forums, it snot just any given site. Its in game too, and thats too hard to come by.

If (as suggested by somebody above) a bunch of POTCO could decide on a game (I'm going to try POTBS), then the community would come along with us.

I've been in my guild for over 5 years, as have quite a few others. The friendships we formed will continue, and we are thinking of moving to POTBS or a similar game and staying together as a guild, y'all are welcome to join!**

**not a recruiting statement (yeah right! ;))POTBS update - apparently there's no Mac version of this game. :skullpeak:

I'm looking for a translation program to run it with (other than Parallels or Boot Camp).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back