Is TLOPO What We Want?

Should the game be altered / Which will you play more

• Total voters
:rumgone:
Although I 'hate' to say it (not really but whatever), i'd be perfectly content with letting POTCO just die. I see no reason to revive it. Just my feelings.
I'm glad they are just your feelings! lol

I've never played any other online game, I've never found one I like and I can't wait to have the following that we never got in POTCO... another row for weapons (there's space already!), more ship slots, more ship designs, more Islands that were never released, more story quests, new weapons, sea fog, new events like invasions, new bosses, more hidden places like "Cave of lost souls" etc. etc.

I met amazing people who are real people just like we all are and they were "real" friends within the context of MMO's, people died, people graduated, people got married, I don't think there's any other game to replace what we had in POTCO apart from TLOPO and I think we will have it again!

I'm looking forward to playing this game as a founding member for the foreseeable future or maybe for the rest of my life... so why die?:cheers:

:rumgone::pirate ship::swashbuckler:

Last edited:
:rumgone:
I'm glad they are just your feelings! lol

I've never played any other online game, I've never found one I like and I can't wait to have the following that we never got in POTCO... another row for weapons (there's space already!), more ship slots, more ship designs, more Islands that were never released, more story quests, new weapons, sea fog, new events like invasions, new bosses, more hidden places like "Cave of lost souls" etc. etc.

I met amazing people who are real people just like we all are and they were "real" friends within the context of MMO's, people died, people graduated, people got married, I don't think there's any other game to replace what we had in POTCO apart from TLOPO and I think we will have it again!

I'm looking forward to playing this game as a founding member for the foreseeable future or maybe for the rest of my life... so why die?:cheers:

:rumgone::pirate ship::swashbuckler:

Aye! Aye! Matey! Me sentiments exactly! I be no "gamer", I stumbled into our Caribbean entirely by fortuitous accident (or be it fate?) and fell in love. When the evil mouse struck and left us as wreckage smashed against the cliffs of some foreign shore far, far from our beloved Caribbean, I cast aimlessly about the MMO seas searching in vain for some adequate replacement. Of course, nary a one could be found.

Running around with the barrel of a combat rifle sticking out of the middle of your screen blasting everything that moves. Some fantasy game with so many control panels littered all around your screen that "playing" becomes constant work. How could the likes of these ever replace our beautiful, free spirited pirate world?? Remember the anticipation of an upcoming holiday feast, a new weapon, or even a new hat to be won by defeating a red ghost? No doubt there are flashier, louder games out there but none with the same kind of humanity and plain old fun of our beautiful Caribbean! To be sure, it was always the home you could escape to and wanted to ALWAYS have there waiting for you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye! Aye! Matey! Me sentiments exactly! I be no "gamer", I stumbled into our Caribbean entirely by fortuitous accident (or be it fate?) and fell in love. When the evil mouse struck and left us as wreckage smashed against the cliffs of some foreign shore far, far from our beloved Caribbean, I cast aimlessly about the MMO seas searching in vain for some adequate replacement. Of course, nary a one could be found.

Running around with the barrel of a combat rifle sticking out of the middle of your screen blasting everything that moves. Some fantasy game with so many control panels littered all around your screen that "playing" becomes constant work. How could the likes of these ever replace our beautiful, free spirited pirate world?? Remember the anticipation of an upcoming holiday feast, a new weapon, or even a new hat to be won by defeating a red ghost? No doubt there are flashier, louder games out there but none with the same kind of humanity and plain old fun of our beautiful Caribbean! To be sure, it was always the home you could escape to and wanted to ALWAYS have there waiting for you...
Aye Tess... they were hard times for many of us Pirates! It is just MAGIC to think we will be back sailing our old and new stomping grounds again!

Look forward to crewing together finding fine plunder and loot!:swashbuckler:
:pirate ship:

Aye Tess... they were hard times for many of us Pirates! It is just MAGIC to think we will be back sailing our old and new stomping grounds again!

Look forward to crewing together finding fine plunder and loot!:swashbuckler:
:pirate ship:

Aye Solomon, I be looking forward to the very same!

:parrot::arrrrr:

I would really like to see TLOPO come out with the original content of the game and then when the time comes, maybe there can be some tweaks and everything but i just dont think its time to change.

Back