Isla Escondida

Captain Redhorn

Site Founder
If anyone has seen the Beta Trailer, you might have noticed a few locations that are unfamiliar. They are part of Isla Escondida, which can be translated to Hidden Island. Here are a few screenshots from the video.

escon1.png
escon2.png
escon3.jpg
escon4.png

Does anyone want to speculate on what they think this island will be used for? I'm really excited to see it added to the game someday!

I didn't even notice that :O

Anyway, on to the speculation about what it might be
Judging by the fort and towers in the last screenshot, it seems to me like it might be a Navy/EITC base that may have been abandoned and converted into a pirate hideout, which is why the bonfire and market stalls are there. Or maybe it's an actively used base by the Navy/EITC, and it might be used in quests as espionage where you have to infiltrate it and steal stuff and then leave without being spotted. Just my thoughts :3

Wow I'm truly surprised at this progress we've been making keep it up tlopo! I had an amazing dream last night that beta finally had gotten released and for some reason the first thing I did was go loot the world eater blade lol of course this will take some time when beta is released with some leveling and questing of course, but the hype is there and I wouldn't be surprised if it gets released on November 23rd now or sooner on Thanksgiving day which is one of my beta date guesses, so happy that I get to relive the legend thanks tlopo a lot and when I mean a lot a lot, this game was around when my dad was alive and I was around 14 when it closed shortly after, on September 12th, 2014 my dad passed away it was really difficult on me and the reason I'm sharing this personal info is because I love this community and trust the good parts of it with my heart, it's sweet that there's a possibility I will once again be able to loot the world eater blade, and who knows it may even be my first legendary cursed in tlopo, perhaps my vision will come true from my dream!!! Anyway the hype is higher than it ever has been thanks again tlopo dev team!!! I get to go back to my good ol childhood memories and the fact that this is happening is BC of you and a new island even? Geez you guys just keep satisfying, and going over our expectations, without you this would never happen so thanks the third time :C!!!!!!

Back