Its Matt, Your Court Jester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prattmatt

Buccaneer
Howdy to you all. I used to play this game long ago and was put off at the pay to play aspect. It was still a good game, it's just when I played this game, I didn't have a full-time job, or even a full part-time job, so as a broke middle schooler, I was not motivated to re-buy premium features. Extremely happy that you guys have brought the full game out for free.

I work as an IT Tech. I do just about everything you'd imagine from "Have you turned it off and on?" to computer building/hardware repairs. From network management to server building/management/etc. Kind of a Jack of all trades inside the IT field.

I'm 20 years old, and obviously, my interests include: tech - gaming, building computers, etc.; sports - Football, Basketball, Volleyball and Rugby; trolling people.. You know, stuff like that.

Looking forward to helping in the support forums as I get time and playing with you guys.

Cheers,
Matt

Welcome to the forums! :)
If you have any questions or just want a buddy feel free to contact me ^_^
Have a nice day and stay cheesy!

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back