It's Not Right

Great evidence, Basil! Now who do we need to report this to? I wish there was ... (Disney Potco maybe, if you are still online), or just attach it to an email/a feedback.

In all seriousness, in my opinion right from the get go, 'noobs' refers to 'attitudes', not 'individuals'. Yes, those were some high levels bullies (read: noobs).
u are right. i mean the guild that im gonna quit soon they call it noob hunt and hurt there feelings. i quit it before and they were making fun of me and said that i made us die. well i said oh ya!!!!! u were da won steering. ugh i hate it

Thats rude!! Do these people have nothing better to do then pick on people? I love how most of them are from the same guild. (SVS Guild.... Gotta love the crazy SvSers....) This glitch should be fixed!!

Thats rude!! Do these people have nothing better to do then pick on people? I love how most of them are from the same guild. (SVS Guild.... Gotta love the crazy SvSers....) This glitch should be fixed!!
Aye, lol. Some people are just.. like that, that's why I quit Paragon and later Team SvS :mad:

I have actually healed a poor person that people were picking on. It was a low level pirate that people were doing the evil attune glitch under that aura. I healed her everytime they came close to us. The group of people got mad and they finally stopped. It helped that I told them to not do it anymore to this poor girl. I hate this glitch so much. People are just cruel to do this to any level pirate. :mad:

Lol davy i dont see what the diff is between getting koed by it or volunteering it all ends the same way nothing rly of interest to see

Back