It's Not Right

then afk people should some how automaticly tp to a afk zone XD

they should tp to a afk zone then

O_O the first post did not show so i retyped it then the first showed XD

well they would need an afk server considering on many of the ideal servers half the population is afk people

disney has tried to fix this multiple times but it never works

disney has tried to fix lots of things many times but they fail at it every time honestly first they need to figure out the problem which we cant help them do so they might just have to go back into the coding and find something but im not sure

My brother was on his lower level pirate and got knocked out during an invasion. He went to jail and some guy did the Phantom Spirits glitch and went into the cell and killed him with a doll.
Your title is correct, it's not right.

The first time I saw it was last year, I need to speak up against them. Next time I see it I'll say something, I don't care if they know me from yt, and they think Im mean for speaking up, I'll just come out with it and tell them what they doing is wrong. I'll even heal the person.

The first time I saw it was last year, I need to speak up against them. Next time I see it I'll say something, I don't care if they know me from yt, and they think Im mean for speaking up, I'll just come out with it and tell them what they doing is wrong. I'll even heal the person.
That good mate thats how to do it stand up for others rights I will do the same!!!!!!!!!

OK, I know pirates killed each other back then, but come on people- this is a game. Let the kids go AFK and have a good time, because you never know... One day, you could be in PvP or SvS and this kid could be have maxed out their pirate or be on a higher level and guess what? Chances are, you're gonna die. I used that doll glitch on someone, but they were using it against one of my good friends when they were AFK, so I had all the right in the world. They died in a matter of a very long time. Here's a tip: DON'T use the doll glitch on Constance O'hara's friends, because you never know- I could get a very awesome famed weapon a few hours later and annihilate you in PvP. And then destory you in SvS every time your ship shows up. Just 'cause I'm not maxed doesn't mean I can't tear you to shreds. (gettin' a bit off subject here, lol) :D It did happen b4, so just follow that advice ;)

I honestly don't even know how they're doing that... but it's still wrong :( That probably is just a kid - and when he comes back, he's going to be heartbroken.

If someone did that to my little brother, I would seriously hurt them...

I honestly don't even know how they're doing that... but it's still wrong :( That probably is just a kid - and when he comes back, he's going to be heartbroken.

If someone did that to my little brother, I would seriously hurt them...

if someone threw ur brother in jail for no reason u would take them to court and hurt them

Hahaha... cement shoes?
Unless you have a horses head I can borrow?

(aw, that's not funny... I felt bad for the horse...)

Back