Jack's Brew Potion - Get It Today!

i was able to get 2 on all my pirates lol

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-04-23_20-21-42.jpg
    screenshot_2011-04-23_20-21-42.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 71
Seems like a good potion do you have to be gold to make it and is it too late?

not understanding what u mean by gold but this potion was only obtainable by a code that is no longer valid but durring the time there was a glitch that would allow players to get 2 of the code items for example u could get 2 jacks brew if u entered the code twice or 2 darkfire cutlass

not understanding what u mean by gold but this potion was only obtainable by a code that is no longer valid but durring the time there was a glitch that would allow players to get 2 of the code items for example u could get 2 jacks brew if u entered the code twice or 2 darkfire cutlass

I don't think it was a glitch, there are certain codes that can be used more than once, like " gold" which can be redeemed once every few weeks.

Hey funny thing is I redeemed the code one time and a couple days later I got it again. I got 2 jacks brews, and i lv so much.

U kinda have to lv grenades RIGHT when you get them and do the quest right away or it will be very hard to lv, and it gives horrible rep.

well u dont need to lvl any weapon but it would certainly be more helpful to u if u did considering grenades give u more health when u lvl them up and a doll gives u voodoo

Back