JAMES HOWE IS A STALKER!!!!!!!!!

BenzansaleenS7s

Honorable Pirate
ok so i was arguing about how disney cnat read every single thing that everyone says in everyday online.. Then moments later i saw James howe whisper to me "yes we can" I didn't get a screen shot of the chat in time but i got his profile card!
screenshot_2011-12-01_18-54-53.jpg
Plus it says hes on tortuga so thats a sign that the host gm's can be invisible in places like abassa tortuga... TOTAL PROOF!!!!!

O_O!!! That's... Odd... I always knew GMs could turn invisible though... During one of those GM events where you had to transport a ghost, the GM would disappear, but the ship crew count would not go down.

I remember the ghost GM invisibility thing, John...that caused one of them to knock out half of our ship's crew which by the way was half bothering the GM, half asking them to let them become Game Masters. By the time every person that was bothering her was knocked out, it was pretty much only me and her on the ship... people kept asking her for more gold codes even though they already got one from her.

Hmm ... GMs are Potco team anyway (developers). So yes, I believe it that they can read in real time, what ppl say on the game, if they happen to be watching the game at the moment.

I have an experience with GM Sandra Tew last year. She showed up in Cuba, and I called my gm (Freedom Republic back then) and all guildies to come. One guildie - Grace - got glitched and she was half buried on the ground. She could not get out of the glitched and we all discussed that with GM Sandra Tew of what was going on. She kept on saying she was not sure how that happened - in a pirate language (not real). But in real life, GM Tew whispered to Grace to log completely off and log back on. So yes, they were watching the game alright ... and if they could spot a glitch while they were online on the game, that would be even better for them to see for themselves.

i remember a few years ago in Corsair covenant not many days after the first new weapons like bayonets and etc came out that when we were looting on camaago (doesn't exist anymore) there were 2 host gms that randly came. -_- i was afk when they came... but when i got back i looked back in the chat and saw james howe and someone else..

The GM's can see what you're saying - PERIOD. It's part of their job after all. If someone reports a pirate then they will monitor that pirate's chat, etc. to confirm if they are being a problem.

I find it funny that so many players are griping on Facebook about being banned - but they don't deny their potty mouth behavior - usually they curse worse on there.

At the same time, if a GM is randomly moving about invisibly, they may simply be privvy to something you say. I wouldn't say they are stalking you per se - likely just coincidence, unless you did something to attract unwanted attention. Or, maybe he is a creep. :)

They did the same thing last year. In fact, I remember being on Tortuga, Abassa, and I saw one appear right in front of me eyes, then disappear!! I had made the comment of "Woo! Invisible GM's!" and the said GM whispered to me 'no, just another trick of mine'. I couldn't believe it, but I knew what was going on :) Just remember mates, they are there weeding out the bad apples.

I've had experience with these GM's 5 of my friends got term on 2-4 different accounts not just chat but ip as well were tracked.

I've had experience with these GM's 5 of my friends got term on 2-4 different accounts not just chat but ip as well were tracked.
I have heard they are looking for people who 'share' accounts. Just what I heard, not sure...

Right place at the right time... or maybe wrong place at the wrong time? lol

i remember a few years ago in Corsair covenant not many days after the first new weapons like bayonets and etc came out that when we were looting on camaago (doesn't exist anymore) there were 2 host gms that randly came. -_- i was afk when they came... but when i got back i looked back in the chat and saw james howe and someone else..
I think I have a video of that...

I'm not going to go against Disney on this one, but read up on their Member Agreement. YOU DO give them permission to track your whereabouts, in game. About the IP Address.... well... all I can say is, know your legal rights :) Have fun out there mates!

Back