Jolly Roger’s March on Padres (03/03/13)

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
Marceline GM Ben Bowman recently stared down quite a sight, questing in undead-infested Las Pulgas on Padres del Fuego: several of Jolly Roger’s trusted lieutenants holding shadowy council​
with none other than undead General Darkhart himself.​
From what could be understood out of their rotted mouths, Jolly Roger has lately become obsessed with the fiery island.​
He’s ordered his undead forces to target Padres del Fuego in full force, marching mercilessly on the island until the object of his obsession has been found.
An undiscovered weapon of power, forgotten by the ill-fated Conquistadors long ago?​
Or some other deadly secret bubbling deep in the mysterious molten magma?​
jollys-march.jpg
WHAT: Jolly Roger’s March on Padres​
WHERE: Padres del Fuego​
WHEN: March 3 - March 30​
When you sight the hideous Harkaway circling off Padres, sound the alarm!​
Arm yerselves to repel Jolly Roger’s hordes from Padres del Fuego – if his undead forces are finally foiled,​
perhaps we Pirates can uncover this mystery first…​

This announcement is very reminiscent to the way El Patrons weapons were released!

All I can say is w00t!

All signs point to new stuff on the horizon! I hope the next grog blog announcement is a calling all testers!
The actual "tone" of the announcement is both direct and encourageable. It's been a long time (that I recall) that such a tone has been made. :drink: :D

As was pointed out to me by a good friend while on the game...

This ends the end of March. What is the next day after March 31st?
When "April Fool's Day" arrives, I wouldn't put it past Jolly to have something up his sleeve. :rolleyes:

Back