Jolly Roger’s March on Padres (03/03/13)

I looked at the wikia link sent above - man that's a lot of stuff they might add. If they add a lot of that, I hope inventory space is increased as well.. It's hard enough for me to decide what to trash or keep when I get a bright or famed now. With all these new items that might be coming in, a decent portion could be famed or even legendary. We'll see. Really excited to see what Disney does with this though ;) and uh, "Jolly Roger's March on Padres (3/3/13)"...

I was just clicking around the Disney website yesterday, and found the lore page.

I noticed there was a new Chapter 14... check it out:
ch14.JPG

Also notice that the Invasion of Tortuga was on Feb 6th, 2011 ... and the same day infamy was released onto the test server.

Captain Redhorn,

Sorry to say but that page has been around for quit some time. Ever since the invasions started on PDF.Should have found this before making my first post. Chapter 14 was added to the Lore in January 2010.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just clicking around the Disney website yesterday, and found the lore page.

View attachment 47930

Also notice that the Invasion of Tortuga was on Feb 6th, 2011 ... and the same day infamy was released onto the test server.
Captain Redhorn,

Sorry to say but that page has been around for quit some time. Ever since the invasions started on PDF.Should have found this before making my first post. Chapter 14 was added to the Lore in January 2010.
Yep. This lore was for when Jolly FIRST invaded Padres Del Fuego, before the El Patron's Lost Weapons expansion.

View attachment 47930

Captain Redhorn,

Yep. This lore was for when Jolly FIRST invaded Padres Del Fuego, before the El Patron's Lost Weapons expansion.
We are all hoping desperately for something new to be released. Whether this is old or not, it still gives us a spark of hope. I just hope that all of this 'hype' is not for nothing. We need this to be something!! The game needs this to be something!! And not just a weapon code either... If it is a code, that is definitely an April Fools on us :sad1:

Back