PvP  Jumper Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the thing now... in jumper pvps its all critical strike...... thats one reason i quit pvp all of you jumpers with your critical strike toys. thats all you count on
allow me to point out they are now the only strong cutlasses to use in pvp because they fixed the weapon damage in pvp so no longer can jumpers use things like rusty cutlasses and bought cutlasses because they only do like 700 damage per combo and about 200 for bladestorm total and by the time u used it enough to kill ur enemy youd be dead 3 times

hope you know that he noobs now and he will beast u 5 times over with a repeater doll and broad
lol nah not in glitch he dont , i was playing on relentless in glitch nad he jumped.. then we started going noob on each other then he used doll and speed ( swift foot ) glich

allow me to point out they are now the only strong cutlasses to use in pvp because they fixed the weapon damage in pvp so no longer can jumpers use things like rusty cutlasses and bought cutlasses because they only do like 700 damage per combo and about 200 for bladestorm total and by the time u used it enough to kill ur enemy youd be dead 3 times
dude... exactly.... its all about how much damage now, its not aim. old jumping is over its no more which is why i quit..... also

We can agree that there is no closure to this argument. Jumpers and Non Jumpers will always have different opinions on how to pvp. You pay to play the game however you want. There is no need to call anyone 'Noob' for the way they like to play.

If you agree to pvp by the rules stated before you start, why break 'em? That just bring up name calling. If you dont agree with the rules, simple, walk away look for someone else to challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back