PvP  Jumper Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FIRST Jumpers that played the game included myself are way better then these modern age jumpers.... The FIRST Jumpers are a lot better. Why? Well Because were the original... Every time I PvP now its pathetic. They have all these rules... Back in the day we just had your simple blades and no tonics. Now its bleh. Willko did you Pvp glitch in late 08'?

The FIRST Jumpers that played the game included myself are way better then these modern age jumpers.... The FIRST Jumpers are a lot better. Why? Well Because were the original... Every time I PvP now its pathetic. They have all these rules... Back in the day we just had your simple blades and no tonics. Now its bleh. Willko did you Pvp glitch in late 08'?
jack bluesteel being the worse modern day jumper..... i still jump old school lol and own

Nice^. It's funny now because the thing I notice soooo much is that a lot of people in Abassa have Jumper in there name. They think there sooo cool, they skill they have skill. It's just funny, because back in 08' we NEVER named our self jumper.

Nice^. It's funny now because the thing I notice soooo much is that a lot of people in Abassa have Jumper in there name. They think there sooo cool, they skill they have skill. It's just funny, because back in 08' we NEVER named our self jumper.
i dont have jumper in my name but i have legendary xD.... i got termed 2 times so.... and if you look at my pirate you see relentless jumper, hes not my pirate my friend just lets me use him when i pvp someone high lv cuz my main right now is 22 cuz i havent played ina while

I did the undead glitch in late 08. But it's pretty much the same thing. I was rollin' with Pookies Warriors back then.

lol then it really doesnt matter you can buy a pretty effective cutlass from the smiths at padres
what if im poor, THEN what???? lol I can jump with a cutlass, but i dont get why "cutlass" is the thing, more combos? use a saber, more hp? use a broadsword cutlass is in the mittle of it, but in a HUGE mayhem I use broad to hit more ppl

what if im poor, THEN what???? lol I can jump with a cutlass, but i dont get why "cutlass" is the thing, more combos? use a saber, more hp? use a broadsword cutlass is in the mittle of it, but in a HUGE mayhem I use broad to hit more ppl
use a broadsword xD
Cutlasses have the longest combo of any sword in the game. Jumpers with cutlasses are noobs
:oops: (nothing personal 0.0)

I think that pvp itself is a very controvertial topic. No matter what you do, not everyone is ever going to be satisfied with the way/what weapon you use during pvp. Some people consider guns, dolls, or even jumping cheating. I guess you just have to work with what you got and if you think its unfair, consider it a challenge that defines your abillity. After all, it is a battle putting player against player to see who is the best.

I think that pvp itself is a very controvertial topic. No matter what you do, not everyone is ever going to be satisfied with the way/what weapon you use during pvp. Some people consider guns, dolls, or even jumping cheating. I guess you just have to work with what you got and if you think its unfair, consider it a challenge that defines your abillity. After all, it is a battle putting player against player to see who is the best.
i think ALOT of ppl think dolls are a cheat, mostly coz you can run around and life drain lol

use a broadsword xD
Cutlasses have the longest combo of any sword in the game. Jumpers with cutlasses are noobs
:oops: (nothing personal 0.0)

depends on the cutlass typefor the combo speed the one with the shortest is the pirate cutlass group with the least damage then the admirals with an ok damage and then the shark cutlasses with the longest yet most damaging with its critical hits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back