PvP  Jumper Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im learning alot here.......but the question is what is/ how to hack a pvp game

I actually laugh when people say dolls are unfair - we are pirates, and besides, you can just throw an asp on them.
Besides, personally, i earned my doll and i would like to use it when ever i want.

LIKE LIKE LIKE

Im learning alot here.......but the question is what is/ how to hack a pvp game
wait... you can hack pvp? lol
LIKE LIKE LIKE
-GROAN- ok look, once you break a doll attune once, they get attune lock for 30 seconds and you have to just take whatever damage they hurl at you with cowardly weapons that work through walls...
NOT that im saying you or SEAKING23 are cowards

wait... you can hack pvp? lol

-GROAN- ok look, once you break a doll attune once, they get attune lock for 30 seconds and you have to just take whatever damage they hurl at you with cowardly weapons that work through walls...
NOT that im saying you or SEAKING23 are cowards

im NOT. pvp thing is out of control and since im joining this contraversy YOU ALL WILL HAVE TO BEAR ME.
the jumping thing just strips the fun away from PVP, unless you would like to fight a jumper,
and dolls/Broads/whatever weapons jumpers dont like ....would i not use them coz my "ENEMY" doesnt like 'em (friendly enemy)???...well NOT.
again...We fight like men here ,and a man has one word.
so IFthere was an agreement earlier on the rules then you should follow them jumper or not , if there wasnt though>>ARRRRRRRR
The question stays though (how could jumpers hack me???)

im NOT. pvp thing is out of control and since im joining this contraversy YOU ALL WILL HAVE TO BEAR ME.
the jumping thing just strips the fun away from PVP, unless you would like to fight a jumper,
and dolls/Broads/whatever weapons jumpers dont like ....would i not use them coz my "ENEMY" doesnt like 'em (friendly enemy)???...well NOT.
again...We fight like men here ,and a man has one word.
so IFthere was an agreement earlier on the rules then you should follow them jumper or not , if there wasnt though>>ARRRRRRRR
The question stays though (how could jumpers hack me???)
wasnt saying that YOU could hack was just a general question that ppl could still hack?
anyway i agree jumpers suck and they make their own rules to win.

IKR? i mean i still play lvl 10s to avoid them
but if you were trying to find a solution just agree on the rles before you enter........then be all piraty and show him the colors of yer doll lol

IKR? i mean i still play lvl 10s to avoid them
but if you were trying to find a solution just agree on the rles before you enter........then be all piraty and show him the colors of yer doll lol
dont take this the wrong way... but what man plays with dolls? if you dont use them in real life, why use them on a game? its unfair in pvp because your sitting there running away while us jumpers just go around in circles...... so really YOU are worse then jumpers if you use a doll. just my opinion though.

dont take this the wrong way... but what man plays with dolls? if you dont use them in real life, why use them on a game? its unfair in pvp because your sitting there running away while us jumpers just go around in circles...... so really YOU are worse then jumpers if you use a doll. just my opinion though.

i know i know it drives me crazy too, i find it unfair but who said life is fair you can also attune him asp him or broadsword

Guys this is a pointless arguement that can be easliy solved. Disney has not banned the use of weapons such as doll in PvP therefore all weapons are meant to be used. Jumpers are just lazy and don't want to take the time to stradegize how to beat each type of weapon. I play other mmos too. Theres no groups like these so called "jumpers" anywhere else. they would be like.. "Oh hey let's pvp but you can only use a sword because if u use your crossbow you can hit me from far away.. and I'm not good with my crossbow..." How does that sound? I say you leave the weaker people be.. Let them PvP they're way.. of only letting their opponent use the weapons they can beat and then the rest of us smart people PvP the way its meant to be and use our brains to learn how to beat our opponent..

Stop fighting about this, it is pointless. Nobody is right, because there is no set way to PvP. Some people like to jump, some people don't. Why does it matter?! This is not a 'who can top who?' game, it is a pirate game. You don't see many people argue openly about whether solo SvS is better than Andaba SvS with gunners or vice versa. I agree, it is childish when SOME jumpers call you a noob when you use doll. Not all do that, though! Jumping and non-jumping is like Rolls-Royces and Ford F-550's. They are total opposites, and many argue about which is better, but none are the true way to drive a vehicle.

Edit:

Darn you posted almost the same thing before I did.

Well lol, I've left pvp so ...... really its pointless for me to even comment on this xD svs is better theres no thing ( except when the ships run) to even worry about " cheating" which is why its better in the first place, 2 this is a pirates game! YOU SAIL WHEN YOUR A PIRATE, not pvp all the time :) buncha landlubbers lol

LIKE LIKE LIKE
duh! lol, i tried to hack another online game, it got me banned for three days, but it was still fun to try xD

:iagree: (with Constance; Pluto you beat me!!!) But I still hate some jumpers. :D
i am a jumper, but i only jump around on tortuga when other jumpers are... and i use a broad bc it does more hp, I don't CARE about the "combos" at all really, but what ever!

im not even starting this again... :lol1:

Im just saying as a general rule, cutlasses are longer combo than the average broadsword. and i DID time this and posted it before this thread died down...
and you cant count on critical hits, :p

never said you were <_>
with the bsb theres a 50% chance of landing a critical that incrreses in pvp for some reason and i have no clue why almost every bladestorm i get with it is normally crit but it has a pretty long combo

The swords i use dont have that, i use the Sea Steel Sword and the Assassins Throwing Knives for my 39, for my big pirate (he doesn't pvp as much) I use the Dragoons Broadsword and Silver Freeze no critical strike what so ever and I still do pretty good xD

thats the thing now... in jumper pvps its all critical strike...... thats one reason i quit pvp all of you jumpers with your critical strike toys. thats all you count on
yeah my point exactly, the problem is that they CANT rely on the critical strike when they need it lol

ah jumpers... so much fun to listen to...

yeah my point exactly, the problem is that they CANT rely on the critical strike when they need it lol

ah jumpers... so much fun to listen to...
xD i cant wait to get back on in pvp glitch with spade and doll and broad him :) ROFL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back