PvP  Jumper Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they remove space bar for PvP I'll be extremely happy.. I'll finally be able to go back to playing Mayhems in Abassa instead of Team Battles in Antik and all the smaller 'A' servers. People will probably find another way to annoy people though... Jumpers will go away and some new weapon will come and there will be the people who use that in an annoying way. People will do anything to win.
I dont think space is the problem they can still move around you and do the same tricks .

isnt this thread a form of bias twords jumpers and non jumpers both and a fairly conteriversial thread so shouldnt it techniqually be closed anyway? ( if your wondering what im talking about the two things posted previously in my post are against the terms and rules of the sight )

Some jumpers can get really annoyed if you kill them using anything other than: blunderbuss, sword, or dagger. Here are the do's and donts:

1. NEVER Use a doll on a jumper because all jumpers know how to crash your game and will do so
  2. NEVER use broadsword
  3. DO use cutlass or saver ( these are acceptable to jumpers )
  4. NEVER use a repeater, bayonet, or musket on a jumper
  5. NEVER Cheat by using a lag button or speed hack jumpers will no if you are
  6. NEVER break rules set fourth for PVP if you do you will probably get crashed
  7. Do use grenades
  8. Do use dagger
  9. Do use throwing knives
  10. NEVER use staff
These are the rules that most honorable jumpers follow.
What if I am a noob jumper, I sometimes use broadsword bc I have no cutlass :p

isnt this thread a form of bias twords jumpers and non jumpers both and a fairly conteriversial thread so shouldnt it techniqually be closed anyway? ( if your wondering what im talking about the two things posted previously in my post are against the terms and rules of the sight )
Then why did you post it in the first place?

Then why did you post it in the first place?

to prevent people from breaking jumper rules and getting crashed ( and before u say u can get banned for it u cant most of the jumpers that are hardcore into it will crash you ) and i aim to prevent that but then everyone started arguing about jumpers being noobish if they just added a more effective way to dodge and parry jumpers would go extinct im telling you guys but u think we do it just to win where as if we used broadswords repeaters and dolls while jumping we would win nearly every time as opposed to us JUST using cutlasses and daggers ( and grenades depending on the person )

to prevent people from breaking jumper rules and getting crashed ( and before u say u can get banned for it u cant most of the jumpers that are hardcore into it will crash you ) and i aim to prevent that but then everyone started arguing about jumpers being noobish if they just added a more effective way to dodge and parry jumpers would go extinct im telling you guys but u think we do it just to win where as if we used broadswords repeaters and dolls while jumping we would win nearly every time as opposed to us JUST using cutlasses and daggers ( and grenades depending on the person )
Maybe a permanent solution to this would be to remove the jump ability from PvP. The whole jumper aspect has gotten out of control...

I dont think This, Even If you fallow Them Or Brake them They will Still Crash you , i think they just want to feel powerfull not all of them would crash you but some will if fallow or not

dude, I PURPOSELY BREAK EVERY JUMPER RULE IN THE THEORETICAL BOOK and those cowards dont have the guts to crash me so -shrug-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back