King of the Hill

- Pats Wasabi on the shoulder from the back - she turns around - and says "BOO!" with a very scary looking Halloween mask (eye bleeding on one side, one eye ball hanging lose, head tilting sideways with a big gash on the neck and dripping blood, tongue sticking out with drools coming out, hair falling off scalp with blood covering head ... :eek:)
- Wasabi screams and falls off the hill backwards ...

M...Y H...I...L...L...!

Takes Jade to Denny's for breakfast to celebrate her killing Wasabi and when she leaves to go to the restroom I run out on the bill and she tries to run out as well. However the waiter tackles her down and makes her pay for the meal and the managers car which I destroyed in the parking lot. The expensive bill leads to Jade having to sell her house and everything she owns until the point that she's living on the hill. Then one day when I'm driving by in my Ford Explorer I see her sleeping so I park next to her and grab my revolver handgun which has 1 bullet in it from my center console and walk towards her. I wake her up and force her to play Russian Roulette and after an intense game and no one getting shot I give up and point the gun at her and squeeze the trigger. However she somehow managed to survive. So I go back to my car and grab a blanket then I wrap her up in it and throw her in the back of my car. I keep her in the back of my car until garbage day then I throw her into a dumpster and the dumpster truck kills her when it crushes up it's load.

My Hill

Who do I need to kick out now? I'm confused ... :confused:

OK, here we go: I bring a plate of delicious cupcakes and serve them to Eric, Hector and Jim, without them knowing that I have put a powdered sleeping aid in the batter. Eric, Hector and Jim fall asleep, then I chain those three and push them with my little pinky finger down the hill ... they roll and roll and roll ... Bye-bye! :D

MY HILL!

Waves a peice of chocolate in front of Night Hunter's and throws it off the hill and he chases after it
My Hill
Reminder
  • You may only post in this thread after 5 posts have been made by others since your last post

Back