Glitch List of Discovered Game Glitches

Ok so I got back into the game but I am back at level 1 and don't have a sword now.. I tried getting a free one from blacksmith in Port Royal and it won't let me have one... The buying icon lights up then times me out after about 20 seconds... So I have no sword now... :( :( And back at level 1 but the weird thing is I still have my skill points which I think add up to 4 earned... Any help would be nice :) :) Sail on mates!
Restart the game if that happens.

Well if anyone has any more suggestions on what to do about my above post let me know..... Also my friend cant bring up the ship page buy icon for Rose Seafellow on Port Royal near the docks.. I could but he could not...

I found it wasn't proximity that made the cannonballs fall but it was going a certain speed. I went past ships going 6 or 7 knots and was able to fire just fine. I think I just tended to be going slower when nearby NPC ships and that's why the cannonballs didn't go far when nearby. Try going quickly past a ship and firing.
Huh. It seems to definitely be proximity for me.

When boarding an enemy ship. After failed sword fight and death. Instead of going to jail I floated over TLOPO. I did both log off and exited the game. Every time I logged back in I ended up over TOLOP. Also tried to teleport (Did this first). with same results. Keep getting message that "You cant teleport from jail". See snapshot profile. This is for Tobias Warmartin. on Dec. 11.

When boarding an enemy ship. After failed sword fight and death. Instead of going to jail I floated over TLOPO. I did both log off and exited the game. Every time I logged back in I ended up over TOLOP. Also tried to teleport (Did this first). with same results. Keep getting message that "You cant teleport from jail". See snapshot profile. This is for Tobias Warmartin. on Dec. 11.
Did you get stuck in jail?

You're out of bounds. There should be a floating building in the distance. Walk to it. It's the jail.

I know, but I thought that it isn't supposed to show the loot pouch if you didn't have a part in killing the enemy.

Oh, lol. Imagine if the enemy dropped a skull chest and you could only watch him bathe in the loot. :(

It's always been this way, and yes it was always the worst feeling to be looting and getting nothing but chests or pouches then you see someone kill an enemy and get a skull chest.

Did you get stuck in jail?[/QU
Yes I am in jail, but it is not in jail, it has me above everything. But it says I'm in jail. I just checked it again and I'm still way above the islands. I would hate to delete and start over. I sent a report about it.

Back