Blog Post Looking Forward!

Maybe some kind of skin system for clothing. Essentially, everyone starts with all of them locked, and instead of looting an actual piece of clothing, you simply gain access to being able to use that skin.

I'm really late to this party and I just can't read through 9 pages to see if it's been mentioned...

Please, pleeease let us disable Arrrmor without having 3 locations logged.

That said, love you guys and thank you for everything!

Blunderbuss's working as they were in POTCO (can't open all of the loot you get from killing multiple enemies with a blunder), would love to loot south idol quickly with something other than nades.

What I would really like to see, and I've mentioned this elsewhere is a continuation of TLOPO's story, possibly set either during or some time after Dead Man's Chest. You devs could even implement the Kraken fight that got cut from POTCO by having you fight it aboard the Pearl. This is what I would love to see the most. I look forward to seeing what you all can do.

I would like to see a wider variety of cloth's for the female pirates in the game. You know how the guy player's are allowed to take off their shirts? I believe the female pirates should be able to do that as well but in a well done manner. Also the original pirates of the Caribbean movie's are rated 13 and up or pg 13. So It would be awesome if this game could be better appealed for teen player's. Let's be honest here. No one who's ten in 2018 has even heard of let alone played this game. Most player's who have came back or played TLOPO are older player's. It's been about five maybe seven years since Disney sold their rights to this game. So you gotta think that the player's who play this are at least seventeen. So it would be awesome if the game would be updated to better suit older players. The wide majority of the people who play this game are 13 at least anyway. And this game has Disney written all over it and I know I'm not the only one who doesn't really like that about the game. The building's look just plain sloppy. The game for the most part does not look like it had a lot of effort put into detail. If you could further how the game looks it would be EPIC. And it would leave open a wider audience in terms of players. Also not to be rude but most of the clothes that are in the game just look awful. You can't get an outfit you like without weeks of grinding and changing your character's appearance. Maybe make the character's and outfits look more realistic rather then just plane dull. Disney said it themselves not a lot of people played POTCO. They had maybe 7,000 when they sold it as apposed to their nearly 50,000 players at the start of the game. Which is sad but Disney only was in the game for the money. Once the money went down they quit. Since you guys aren't in it for the money. It would be absolutely awesome if this game just plain and simply looked completely different then from how Disney did it. Like a remastered version of the game. With brand new skills and new things to do. Like when fishing and cannon defense came into the game.

Last edited:
Back