Glitch Loot Feedback

Hey everyone! Hope everyone's enjoying Semi-open Beta!!! Just checking in with everyone, hoping to receive some feedback on how loot is? Please let us know about any bugs, glitches or have concerns. I understand how important loot was in POTCO!
I think the loot is just fine!
It's not my main focus during the game but I do enjoy every last bit of it!
Thank you!

A little too stacked for loot from a loot pouch..

screenshot_2016-12-23_18-16-59.jpg

Been looting i guess thats what you could call it in tormenta for about 2 ish hours and have gotten some cards little bit of gold and a rusty cutlass

I know I replied earlier, but I wanted to cover this in a bit more detail. Please correct me if I am wrong in any of these details.

Loot Pouches:
  • Minimum of 1 item
  • Maximum of 4 items
  • Item quality ranges from CRUDE to FAMED
  • Limit ONE clothing item per container
  • Limit ONE weapon OR charm per container
  • No restrictions on anything that has to be in the container: contents can have any combination of weapon, clothing item, cards, valuables, ammo, and gold

Loot Chests:
  • Minimum of 2 items
  • Maximum of 5 items
  • Item quality ranges from CRUDE to LEGENDARY
  • Must have either a weapon or a clothing item (or both) in addition to any number of cards, valuables, ammo, and gold (I'm not sure on this restriction - I think there doesn't have to be a "main" item in these. Can anyone confirm?)

Loot Skull Chests:
  • Minimum of 2 items
  • Maximum of 6 items
  • Item quality ranges from COMMON to LEGENDARY
  • Must have either a weapon or a clothing item (or both) in addition to any number of cards, valuables, ammo, and gold

General drop rates, miscellaneous:
Again, please let me know if I missed anything. Trying to shake the rust out of my looting knowledge.
I have seen the legendary silver freeze drop in a loot pouch on more than one occasion. Also if sea fame and be tweaked better like the admiral cutlass drops more often than in POTC that would be awesome spent over 3 years and never did find that one on the water.

I have seen the legendary silver freeze drop in a loot pouch on more than one occasion. Also if sea fame and be tweaked better like the admiral cutlass drops more often than in POTC that would be awesome spent over 3 years and never did find that one on the water.
That was before the huge loot rewrite.

I always D/C before I can get any ship loot, so sailing has just been a no-go for me.
Feels like I get things in chests sometimes that really should be in loot pouches (I.E like 5 gold and a rusty sword in a chest, but occasional rares in loot pouches)

Better loot in all drops, not necessarily more famed and legendary weapons but more of every drop I get, I will get a loot pouch with 3 gold in it every single time in tormenta, idk if it is the same with others but it would be nice to have a point in farming other than 250 gold of looting in an hour

Better loot in all drops, not necessarily more famed and legendary weapons but more of every drop I get, I will get a loot pouch with 3 gold in it every single time in tormenta, idk if it is the same with others but it would be nice to have a point in farming other than 250 gold of looting in an hour
Typically bosses gave more gold in POTCO and I'm guessing that is the case here

Typically bosses gave more gold in POTCO and I'm guessing that is the case here
Yes but would you rather sit at DarkHeart and get just gold or run Tormenta laps and get more gold with higher chances of famed's and bright's. I just wanna ask to up the gold a bit in Pouches and Chests

Back