Glitch macOS High Sierra users still can't launch game

Getting really irritated with the long wait, I am not wanting to be out of commission to the point I just give up and quit the game completely...I don't understand how much longer it can take to optimize a game since it was able to play fine on Yosemite, El Captian, and Sierra just fine without any sort of bugs or crashes what so ever. The player base will die out for this game if more people cannot play due to lack of optimization.

Getting really irritated with the long wait, I am not wanting to be out of commission to the point I just give up and quit the game completely...I don't understand how much longer it can take to optimize a game since it was able to play fine on Yosemite, El Captian, and Sierra just fine without any sort of bugs or crashes what so ever. The player base will die out for this game if more people cannot play due to lack of optimization.

Absolutely. This should be at the top of the list of things to do. Not add more stuff, not fix this bug or that, but make it so all players can access and play.

Hey everyone! Just to let you know, it is totally do-able to play the game using Wine. I ended up trying to get it working and managed to get the Windows launcher running on Mac. I'll try to come up with a guide in the next few days, but with finals starting soon, it'll likely be sometime mid-next week.

Back