Magenta (bright Pink) Jacket - Help Plz

I spent quite a bit of time yesterday at dark, tormenta and outcast. I know I got the jacket from one of the three places, so I tried all three. I even tried fishing ...... (mastered fishing in the process so that was good ) I got at least two of everything BUT a jacket lol. Maybe if I quit looking for it, the pirates loot gods will surprise me and throw one my way lol............ I still haven't see a red one either.

And Yes for those that asked - I am a girl - and Guys can wear pink - I think they look great in it and shows their confidence in themselves!

no offense meant, lexi, is just i made that boo boo one time, mixing up who was a girl and who was a guy, they got kind of mad, so i ask now,...and guys can wear pink, some of my guy friends even wear dresses,....it just where i live, maybe not where you live an identity type thing, is how they tell, who likes who, thats all, and i dont judge, because it doesnt matter to me,..i like everybody,...no matter what they wearing,....but me, i probably would not date a guy where i live, who wore pink, because that just telling, me, i am not the one he wants,...he probably more interested in my brother,..just depends on where you live is all,....and please dont tell me, no one has ever heard that said before, or i have to start naming off cities, etc,...where actually what you wear, really does, say, who you interested in....and countries for that matter....and dont go saying i am against a certain type of people, cause that is furthest from the truth, i have friends, all nationalities, religion, ... orientation...lets see what i leave out,...i just saying, is where you live,..(but adhy, you come visit, you can wear pink, cause you know i stand up for you no matter what, i just say to the guys, back off buddy, he is mine!)
daggermouth.png

Sigh..... I'm still trying to find the Magenta Coat that I lost during the rollbacks - has anyone gotten the bright magenta coat lately?

Sigh..... I'm still trying to find the Magenta Coat that I lost during the rollbacks - has anyone gotten the bright magenta coat lately?
Sadly, I have not gotten anything worth taking clothing wise out of any loot drops. :(

I don't know what all of you think, but the double gold weekend was a waste ..... the loot drops were horrible. I'd rather get good loot then double gold if they are going to reduce the quality of the overall drops. Its like marking a dress up so you can put it on sale at the store....... bad disney bad ........

I did however love the Jacksbrew Code, in my opinion that was the one thing Disney got right after the yucky rollbacks.

Jacksbrew was a definate high for me. Me and my crew raked in the rep points up to 1400 each kill, yummy:woot:, brought up my Rosey 3 levels to 31 and now we can rock it with our staffs! Very exciting!

Just an update - (SIGH) I never did get my Magenta Pink Jacket back - if and when they open trading - someone please save your pink jacket for me to buy !!!! I have one fully mastered pirate and another one that almost is. I've fought so much at Dark, Ravens, Tormenta, and Outcast that I've gotten every item you could imagine getting (Yes even some magenta pink items lol) but not my coat !!

Thanks Mates!

I'm with Star.. don't seem to get much of anything interesting out of the loot drops anymore.. don't know how some peeps seem to get so lucky... maybe you'll find my black corset when your looking for that jacket lexi :)

UPDATE !!!!

Does anyone know how to kill a NPC or steal their coat ????? LOL !!! My magenta coat I lost in the roll back has been found in a pub on Padres - A NPC player is wearing it and I WANT IT BACK !!!!

Any Ideas????

coat.jpg

Back