Screenshots Make your own Weapon Card!

is this fishing for the other version of the game? 'potco'?
Not sure what you referring to?

The bottom part where the stats are can be found in the files. The part where the weapon is, is not colored in the game files, so I weaved together the empty bits from several cards to edit out the weapon and text.
Here a WIP photo from when I made the card of Charles Warmonk.
168610ca9f2573f9be20e1259fffa791.png

Not sure what you referring to?

The bottom part where the stats are can be found in the files. The part where the weapon is, is not colored in the game files, so I weaved together the empty bits from several cards to edit out the weapon and text.
Here a WIP photo from when I made the card of Charles Warmonk.
168610ca9f2573f9be20e1259fffa791.png
No, not you. The OP.

Ye 'ave a fun idea fer a weapon o' any rarity or type? Make a weapon card 'n post it here! All ideas are welcome from incredibly over powered to realistic, jus' make sure t' 'ave fun when ye do it! Feel free t' add a tale t' th' weapon if ye choose. Here are some empty weapon cards t' help ye get started.

Here is crude, plus the purple card from the Grand Admirals Broadsword screenshot.
Crude Blank.png
Purple Blank.png

The purple weapon card Thomas Sailskull posted gave me an idea for a new weapon tier; Mythical. Mythical weapons have no weapon level requirement because they don't fit into any of them, but you would need to be Max Notoriety Level to be able to try and obtain one. They also have more than one skill for their weapons since they cannot be upgraded, which are also strong. Each weapon would have a incredibly difficult method of obtaining them, they cannot be obtained through loot and would be very strong, their weapons skills would be unique to them (meaning no other weapon would have them). This is the first one I made as an example (although it might fit into the game, but I couldn't remove the background to the weapon as I have no method to do so).

rrrnxYm9QHOWSTaEkboFwg.png

Do you guys think the Mythical weapon class would be a good addition?

Last edited:
I was gonna call this cursed, but since there are cursed weapons already - I had to go with Unholy.

These weapons were conjured by cursed spirits and the wielder possesses an indescribable strength alongside supernatural powers.
Everything comes with a price, though. Whoever wields them is cursed.

Unholy Blank.png

I was gonna call this cursed, but since there are cursed weapons already - I had to go with Unholy.

These weapons were conjured by cursed spirits and the wielder possesses an indescribable strength alongside supernatural powers.
Everything comes with a price, though. Whoever wields them is cursed.

View attachment 89725
Here is a blank card when you set the color codes to dark grey.
Also, have a world eater blade in grey:
a1c57cc9d39b78f7fcc83febdd7a3a49.png

Grey Blank.png

I've noticed that people were mentioning that they could "set the color" or had a weapon "made on an offline game"

I'm just wondering how that would be done if I would want to make edits as well.

I've noticed that people were mentioning that they could "set the color" or had a weapon "made on an offline game"

I'm just wondering how that would be done if I would want to make edits as well.
About two years ago someone leaked the server side code. As it is from two years ago, Many features barely work, if they even work at all.

However, I can change the text and color of weapon stats and such, then have it generate the weapon card for me. I usually have to clean them up in paint a bit before posting them, bc the text for weapon skills does not align properly, as seen in the grey world eater screenshot.

About two years ago someone leaked the server side code. As it is from two years ago, Many features barely work, if they even work at all.

However, I can change the text and color of weapon stats and such, then have it generate the weapon card for me. I usually have to clean them up in paint a bit before posting them, bc the text for weapon skills does not align properly, as seen in the grey world eater screenshot.

So is it only available to you? I understand that you said the code was a leak, so others may have availability to it, but I assume it would take some expertise to make changes.

Back