Masters and Skulls on Firefoot, Thread

Punkin Pie

Pirate Lord
Masters and Skulls recently started a kin (guild) on Firefoot!
Everyone is welcome to join!

We may not all have a lot of time, but it is fun to get on when we can to quest or loot and level and do instances.

If you want to download the game and join us, you would need to join Firefoot server where we are.

For game download/helpful info: https://piratesforums.co/threads/lotro-download-and-gameplay-links.9599/

Some forum members that are part of the kin or that are in the process of joining us are:
@Fugitive @Davy Darkrage @Jack Dup @Captain Redhorn @Charles Warmonk @Ben Goldsilver @Seahawk @El Corsario @Kelly Sunratte @ScarFace @Danny Rooney @Rich Fireskull @Tony TPang @Jason Fireskull @connor5476 @James Fireroberts

If you need help or want to join let any of us know.

I've seen the worst part for some people is the initial stages of getting through the Intro and up to level 16, when you battle lower level enemies with mundane quests or being without a horse to get around. It can be confusing at first too, there's a lot to learn. I've heard many people leave before they got to really see how much the game has to offer. It's a great game!

Many people are F2p, though there are some good perks added to your acct if you get membership for a month,
like the horse-riding trait and more storage.

Come try Lotro out! :D

Last edited:
I am a officer and have been playing for 5 months while Pie has been playing for almost 7. If you have any questions or need help inside or outside the game we will be more then happy to help :)

I currently have a level 32 Lore-Master (Wizard) and I have a pet killer plant/tree named Billy so best be aware of the amount of weirdness and fun upon joining! :p

Also don't forget about posting your LOTRO gameplay on Pie's LOTRO Screenshot thread! :D

LINK: https://piratesforums.co/threads/lotro-screenshots-thread.9561/#post-155284

I've played the game since about last October and have 2 toons on Brandywine. A big difference from a social standpoint is the spam you get in your dialog box (treasure earned, local conversations etc). It can be hard to keep up with conversations with all of the extra information that we did not see in POTCO.

You can right click on the dialog box tab and filter out things you don't want to see. The game is much more social when you can actually read conversations.

I am :( - However, my grades are showing for it. Got my language and history from C's to A-'s. You guys better be leveling this week. When I return I'll be getting me VIP ;D
Awesome on the grades wtg! I'm trying to level slow, I don't want to be tooo far ahead of the guys that should be leveling up - cough - @ScarFace @Danny Rooney @Tony TPang @Jack Dup . VIP is a good idea, for the added perks and to open a lot of new skirms. I believe there's a summer special going on now too.

Back