Masters and Skulls on Firefoot, Thread

HAPPY 4th of July to all Massters & Skulls kin members!!!!
4th july2.jpg

A lot of people are away camping, but many are still on/off various times.
I hope everyone has a safe, fun holiday! I hope to see you soon!!

I got the a bad cold and feeling sick to my stomach..... I'll try logging on for a bit.

No leveling help for the next 3 days guys 3:.... I'm Sowwy. </3

Hey gang, Chaixbane here, first post and I have only been playing about a week. I was a Everquest I & II to WoW with little bit of everything in-between looking for the right game. I am also in EQ landmark Beta which is pretty boring for me since I don't like to build things and sit in a world with no monsters( I know its just beta ), hoping EQ Next will be nice to bring back my EQ days with the much needed face lift, I can't believe after all this time their EQ1 UI is still old and archaic ( missed opportunity there). WoW I think has the best world engine ( LOTR however is right up there with them.) If WoW wants to survive it needs to create a whole new world like Warcraft but a different location..EX WoW engine redone as Everquest or the like but alas their world engine cant save them they missed the ability to keep people gathering in different parts of the world and be social to each other, mainly bc the main person is a hard core raider and only caters to that side of the game mostly. Now my first impressions of LOTR, I honestly didn't think it was going to do anything for me, I was relegated to Facebook games Farmville2 and Vega Conflict. I was looking at my Facebook and noticed a good friend of mine who I met in WoW was playing LOTR and he posted some pictures. I didn't care for the character model that much but was impressed with the landscape so I was like hey let me try this out. LET ME TELL YOU BEST DECISION I HAVE MADE IN AWHILE!!! so so nice getting lost in the world and not knowing where everything is for a change. Also, so many things done right here like emotes, costumes ( which I thought was gay until I saw how ugly the normal stuff was lol ). My only down side is getting use to this free to play model, every time I turn around there is some kind of different currency. Marks, Turbine Points, LOTR store and add the Barter system to that. Deeds, Traits, figuring out the 3 different tabs in the point tree for your race/class abilities. Even with all that though I love this game, I have been creeped out in creepy woods with gloomy lighting and freaking TREANT's that's right Trees with roots that attack you. The instances/Skirmishes ( large scale type warfare heck yeah! ) don't leave you hanging either. oh oh before I ramble too much you have the ability to PLAY A FREAKING MONSTER!!!! that right there, had me at hello. So wrapping this all up this game is worth the try I hope this feeling I have last for awhile.

Thanks,
Chaixbane - Hunter -Woodworker/Forester/Farmer
Tobyo - Jeweler/Cook/ore miner/smelter ( lol sorry forgot name )

I didn't forget my guild also, was just running out of space lol. I have to tell you guys are about the nicest that I have run into, right up there with my guild for EQ called Hand of Chaos on the Cazic-Thule server. Marsh thank you for inviting me to this guild and to the rest of you like Orb, Delcan, Snyper, Rhi, Belg, Goldhoarder, ( anyone I might be forgetting like some of my armor makers ;) ) and Cavven thank you for making the game play fun!!!!

Thanks,
Chaixbane - Hunter -Woodworker/Forester/Farmer
Tobyo - Jeweler/Cook/ore miner/smelter ( lol sorry forgot name )

Lol someone make me a forum signature already =P

Marsh thank you for inviting me to this guild and to the rest of you like Orb, Delcan, Snyper, Rhi, Belg, Goldhoarder, ( anyone I might be forgetting like some of my armor makers ;) ) and Cavven thank you for making the game play fun!!!!

Hi Chaix! You are very welcome. You were a great addition to the kin from the start, and thank you for accepting the invite to join the forums!

I'll be hosting a Massters and skulls giveaway event! I shall be giving away my own clothing, rep items, keys, and gold! One lucky member will even get a 'Tome of Extraordinary Experience!'

Host: CharlesWarmonk

Were: IM me for fellowship at Bree

Date/time: This saturday (20th) from 4PM to 6PM (PST)

Rules: The more members who join in on the event, the more rewards I'll be giving out! If only 5 members show up I will not do the event, and set it for another date. So tell your fellow kin mates about it!

Hope to see you all join in on the fun! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If only 5 members show up I will not do the event, and set it for another date.
I'm sry, but I don't think it should depend on how many people show. Do not penalize anyone for showing up. Bree may be a bad spot for it, since a lot of people lag there. The kin home would be the best spot for it, that's where we'll be holding the party in the near future. People including myself give away things every day, mostly my gold, lol. If you want to make an event out of it, that's a fun idea. :D

Last edited:
Ahoy, Masters & Skulls! How goes the kin on lotro? I must admit that in my (scarce) free time, I have neglected my pirate/non-pirate friends. For this, I shall come online sometime soon and hangout with you guys. In the mean time, rum for everyone!!!:cheers::parrot:

pint_zps6a9ec2ef.gif
:drink:

Back