Masters and Skulls on Firefoot, Thread

I am a officer and have been playing for 5 months while Pie has been playing for almost 7. If you have any questions or need help inside or outside the game we will be more then happy to help :)

I currently have a level 32 Lore-Master (Wizard) and I have a pet killer plant/tree named Billy so best be aware of the amount of weirdness and fun upon joining! :p

Also don't forget about posting your LOTRO gameplay on Pie's LOTRO Screenshot thread! :D

LINK: https://piratesforums.co/threads/lotro-screenshots-thread.9561/#post-155284
Lol LOTRO is too confusing for me.. :/

The Kin's growing fast. Happy to have all of you guys aboard, and remember, if you invite someone to kin, try to help them, and go over the basics with them. There's a lot to learn, and it can seem overwhelming at first, so let's continue to help the newbies, because we were all there once too. ;)

I'm happy to be inviting Lotro friends to our forum, and happier when they join us!
:woot:
@Celebreboer @Spartakuss @Drewskiori

Good job guys! M&S ftw! :party:

Is there a maximum amount of people that can be in a kin?
We're no where near capacity, lol.

I'm happy to say, we have the greatest, and nicest people in kin. A lot of ex-pirates, including many Masters and Skulls, and many of my Lotro friends joined. It's a grreat mix of people. In 2 months of existence, we have about 100 members, some are alts of course, but we don't random invite people unless we feel someone needs us, ;).

Quality > Quantity :party:

Back