Recruiting Masters N Skulls

A couple screens I got last night :)
screenshot_2012-11-03_22-09-23.jpg
screenshot_2012-11-03_22-09-35.jpg

Ahoy to all members of Masters and Skulls. and pumpkin you were right it was easy... So far i have found this guild to be just what im looking for, the day i joined Sea Raids and connon defense, I hope there is more to come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will GunGrin - Masters and Skulls

Oh hi will didn't know you were on this forum xDnice job in cd today will
Didnt know till pumpkin told me about it, and thanks i tried to take a screen shot, i think i was at 4,000,000 damage or was it 400,00? i think it was 4 million but cant remeber. and you did very sell yourself mate

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean my guild was a great guild once. Actually it was a perfect guild. But now things went downhill.
I'm really sorry to hear that your guild went down hill. I never would do anything to persuade anyone to join my guild if they were currently in one, it speaks for itself. We always welcome new members if you find yourself looking for a guild. Good luck Jason! :D

Can't wait for this weeks Sea Raid. Also Pumpkin, i was thinking to get the lower levels in the guild more involved and for them to have a larger turn out for the guild, someone leave a smaller ship Sea Raid. but not my call, just an idea.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wefrefvfeverf.jpg
that was not the right picture, wrong file.....

Can't wait for this weeks Sea Raid. Also Pumpkin, i was thinking to get the lower levels in the guild more involved and for them to have a larger turn out for the guild, someone leave a smaller ship Sea Raid. but not my call, just an idea.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 42197that was not the right picture, wrong file.....
Aww we won't be doing them yet, and I'll talk about this in game to you. Thanks Will you're awesome :DWe're ROCKIN' the JAILHOUSE!! :woot:
#1 on Leader Boards for Jail time! ;)
#2 for Enemies Defeated!
#6 for Ships Sunk!
#8 for Poker Hands won!
Keep up the Awesome fun!

Congratulations guys!!
We're #1 on Leader Boards for Enemies!!!
leaderboard enemies nov 10.jpg

We also made Leader Boards today for:
#2 for Poker hands won! cough cough;)
#2 for Jailtime :lol1:

#4 for PVP Mayhem wins:fight:
#1 for PVP Team Battle wins!!!:fight:
Keep up the Fun guys! We Rock!!! <3

Back