Recruiting Masters N Skulls

David Ironhawk takes on Timothy Dartan and Dark Hart single handedly!

DavidIronhawkprank.jpg

(Yes, you've been pranked):p

David Ironhawk takes on Timothy Dartan and Dark Hart single handedly!

DavidIronhawkprank.jpg

(Yes, you've been pranked):p

Not really surprised you got me, after telling you nobody has pranked me in what, 2 years? The challenge wasn't unfinished. Someone just came in and saved my life from the torture you put me through as self-entertainment :D XD

no offense but, i'm level 36 and i can take darkheart and Timothy solo.
And yes, I can solo them too. Just not at the same time as 3 or 4 OTHER enemies :p

hello ppl can someone plz tell me how to post and use screenshot? i dont know how to i forgot :p btw punkin i have a valid question.....
if ui become an officer as joe, if i join with any other of my characters will they be promoted to officer as well?
the reason i ask this is cause i think when u trust someone enough to make them an officer ur really trusting the player not the character itself.... just a question i thought i might ask

hello ppl can someone plz tell me how to post and use screenshot? i dont know how to i forgot :p btw punkin i have a valid question.....
if ui become an officer as joe, if i join with any other of my characters will they be promoted to officer as well?
the reason i ask this is cause i think when u trust someone enough to make them an officer ur really trusting the player not the character itself.... just a question i thought i might ask
Yes Joseph, that's how it works in our guild, a vets' other pirates would be vets, and an officers' pirates would be officer. Officer positions aren't easy to come by. I know all of our officers personally. The guild was burned by a couple of officers that kicked people for no reason, so now I have to keep the guild safe.

i have almost maxed after 5 years ( obviously some breaks in between ) and my goals before i max in a short time r to first off become an officer iin masters and skulls ( tied for best guild ive ever been in with the origional spatrans savvy ( btw i was top officer :p) and aquire the lost sword of el patron, after i max i will be on a constant legendary hunt cuz its my goal to become 1 of few ppl to aqquire ever legendary in the game :)
btw sorry all my posts seem to boring i dont know how to put my screenshots on the post :mad:getting a lap top for christmas so i wont have anymore of that STUPID library crap

Last edited by a moderator:
i have almost maxed after 5 years ( obviously some breaks in between ) and my goals before i max in a short time r to first off become an officer iin masters and skulls ( tied for best guild ive ever been in with the origional spatrans savvy ( btw i was top officer :p) and aquire the lost sword of el patron, after i max i will be on a constant legendary hunt cuz its my goal to become 1 of few ppl to aqquire ever legendary in the game :)
btw sorry all my posts seem to boring i dont know how to put my screenshots on the post :mad:getting a lap top for christmas so i wont have anymore of that STUPID library crap
Just click the "upload a file" under your post, and attach your screen!

ty punkin only reason im not putting 1 on now i cause im on my moms laptop witch doesnt have POTCO and that means no screenshots :phelping Will DreadBurn lvl his daggers he lvled them like 1 minute ago :pbtw if anyone wants to know a helpful glitch ( sort of ) that gets u to the south idol alot faster ask me to show uwills second dagger lvl with me
CG WILLCG WILL DREEADBURN AFTER 1 HOUR OF HELPING U U FINALLY MAXED UR DAGGERS U LVLED 3 TIMES IN THAT TIME AND ALMOST LVLED MY DOLL 4 ME TY :psorry i misspelled his name whoops will dreadburnaddlvling to the list hes now lvl 37 once again cg will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Plunda Jumba!
Shortly after 5am this morning he mastered SVS!
Please remember to CG him when you see him on!
Plunda Jumba maxes svs.jpg
:party: :party: :party: :party::party: :party::party:

Back