MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that TLOPO Beta is open, please use this thread to report any crashes, glitches, bugs or log in issues.
New games are bound to have issues, so please be patient. The TLOPO team has put so much work and effort into getting the game off the ground and onto the high seas! As you find issues, report them here so the team is made aware of them.

Please list as much detail as possible as to your location, what you are trying to do, and if there is an error code.

Note: PLEASE do not use this thread to hold discussions. This is just a public center to report crashes and game issues.
Thanks!
we kill the monkey?!?!?!

Lots of crashes. Whenever I sail to Tortuga, I teleport under the island and I get stuck in an endless swimming pool.Crash also reset me to level one and lost all my weapons. rip

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-9_18-57-4.png
    upload_2016-12-9_18-57-4.png
    865.4 KB · Views: 113
If you're having trouble logging into your pirate (Gets stuck at 50%, etc), change your preferred district to a different one and try again. If you're having problems with progressing in the tutorial, simply delete your pirate and start over (Crashed 4 times the first time I did the tutorial, after deleting character it didn't crash at all when doing it again.)

I hope this helps!

I played the tutorial, and it started like this, couldn't move until I took out the sword :
8983328A.png

After I got to the light sloop, the game crashed.
Since then, everytime when I try to connect, the game stops at 50% and crashes.

Logs :
http://pastebin.com/7bUHh4fH (This should be for the first crash, I have 6 logs from today alone, this is the first one.)
http://pastebin.com/L0ft1JAF

You need to delete your character and redo the tutorial I'm afraid (It fixed it for me, the second time I did the tutorial it didn't crash/things didn't break.)

If you're having trouble logging into your pirate (Gets stuck at 50%, etc), change your preferred district to a different one and try again. If you're having problems with progressing in the tutorial, simply delete your pirate and start over (Crashed 4 times the first time I did the tutorial, after deleting character it didn't crash at all when doing it again.)

I hope this helps!
I've tried multiple different servers and it always gets stuck at 50%. I'm gonna just try making a new character and skipping the tutorial altogether.

After getting the gun, I was unable to move. I unstuck myself by dancing a jig, then after trying to take out the gun repeatedly, the success cutscene played. After that, I was dropped in Port Royal and not Devil's Anvil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back