MEGATHREAD: BETA OPEN! Report crashes/bugs/glitches here

Status
Not open for further replies.
During my dagger quest at level 10 - I can't finish it because when it tells me to search a barrel for a bucket of coal, I search the barrels in the Tortuga Graveyard and nothing happens.

I had this same problem but I was able to pass it when I moved from the "Poderoso" server to "Andaba". If Andaba doesn't work, try visiting other servers to search the barrels. One of them at least will work. :)

Not sure if this has been reported, but leaving a guild results in people's approved guild names appearing as "Pirate Guild [numbers]" when clicking on their avatar. This happened yesterday and is still happening right now for some reason.

the ocean has an odd green hue when it rains. just doesn't look right to me
79dc35aed886164025fce7f6156211a8.jpg

Every time i launch the game i get an error message where TLOPO has stopped working. sometimes it happens directly upon opening the game, and sometimes I create a pirate and get to the point of seeing Jack Sparrows face before it happens.

Same problems as yesterday. getting dced entering or leaving areas. In a glitch landing at tuga, and padres. Not as bad as yesterday though. Ships are still just sitting there. Makes it easy to lvl cannons, and do missions.

The game kept crashing for me when I was doing the quest for Gibbs after you first meet him in the Faithful Bridge on Tortuga. I would go into the woods and try to kill an enemy, and my game froze and a windows message appeared and said that the game crashed.

Alright heres a weird one! Playing the game and decided to board a public ship. I used the rear left cannon on the Light Frigate, and cannon defense minigame started counting down! Now the reward page is stuck on my screen lol.

Alright heres a weird one! Playing the game and decided to board a public ship. I used the rear left cannon on the Light Frigate, and cannon defense minigame started counting down! Now the reward page is stuck on my screen lol.

Attachments

• bug.png
    bug.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 84
Very seldom does an enemy attack back. Most just stay in the same position they were in when you initiated your attack and do nothing. Recent examples are all crabs and scorpions on Devils Anvil and alligators on Cuba.

Dont know if this is the correct place to put this, but when I launch the game, shortly after, the game stops working, and it says that it is Out of Memory Allocating anywhere from .01 Gigs to 0.1 Gigs, I have plenty of space, dont know why this is happening, really just want to play the game. any help would be much appreciated :)

When I put it on low settings and restart the game, it doesn't load.

Terrible framerate.

The game completely gobbles up CPU, as well as Memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back