Graphics Problem MEGATHREAD: DirectX (d3dx9_42.dll) issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Sailskull

Honorable Pirate
MODERATOR EDIT:
Workaround explained here: https://piratesforums.co/threads/fix-game-crashing-d3dx9_4x-dll-is-missing-when-clicking-play.18574/

When I try to launch the game, this comes up, despite having it set to openGL.

ede9f31c7d57f55345fc3a68d870383b.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, I'm downloading everything fresh. I tried to start the game and it downloaded everything, supposedly. Now it's telling me "program start b/c d3dx_9.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

Suggestions?

Again, I'm downloading everything fresh. I tried to start the game and it downloaded everything, supposedly. Now it's telling me "program start b/c d3dx_9.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

Suggestions?
Set opengl on the display options, if that doesnt work, install directx9 runtime.

When I try to launch with directx, the TLOPO window never pops up but tlopo.exe is active in task manager processes. OpenGL works fine though.

Suggestions?
Got same Issue on mine , Weird things going on !! For some reason It Said " Virtual TLOPO " and downloaded into a Commodo antivirus File that I don't use ~ Weird as weird !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back