Graphics Problem MEGATHREAD: DirectX (d3dx9_42.dll) issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to load into cuba, and it's not that old problem where the loading screen was just stuck, instead it stays in the loading screen and never even loads the game at all.

Reactions: Sea
hi. i wonder if you can assist me. i reinstalled the launcher and did the updates and got this error message d3dx9_42.ddl

any help please

upload_2017-5-21_22-37-14.png

Click that and switch to OpenGL

When I install game it says its missing d3dx9_42.dll is missing and to try reinstalling. Not sure what to do. Now my reserved play time is over. Not sure if I have to reserve again, not sure why I'm getting error code. Anyone else have that issue

The open Gl did not work because it was already checked. I am doing the Direct X thingy and we will see what happens. I didn't know where to save it and saved it to my desktop and now have a gazzillion tiny icons sheesh lol

The open Gl did not work because it was already checked. I am doing the Direct X thingy and we will see what happens. I didn't know where to save it and saved it to my desktop and now have a gazzillion tiny icons sheesh lol
Yikes When I tried it ofcourse my playtime is over so I can't see if the Direct X worked. Very frustrating.

My issue is it keeps telling me to update despite having updated at least 11 times already today! This is cutting into my playtime now and it is getting a tad ridiculous.

latest

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back