Megathread: Character Creation Jail Scene/Pirate Login Crashes

We're investigating an issue that causes new pirates to get stuck loading the tutorial jail at 30%. Please select a quiet server before creating your new pirate. If this is your first pirate, please wait a little longer while on the loading screen. It should load eventually. Thanks for your patience!

Not sure how to Switch servers as there's no option for me or maybe i'm blind rofl. I haven't even been able to play the game yet with constant crashes at the jail area. I've already tried fresh install, Disabling sounds and graphic options. cleared system cache and ran the game as an admin if that would do anything. I just really want to play this game once please help me I've been trying to troubleshoot this problem for over an hour now.

where?

Attachments

• no servers.JPG
    no servers.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 252
When you have no pirates you cannot select a server. Johnny said above that if you are trying to create a new pirate you must wait for a few minutes and it should eventually load. As this issue is currently unresolved, it may be the case that you never load in.

I've waited At least 20 minutes about 3 times after trying to create a new pirate
Sometimes you just need to mess with settings for a while until it works. I know that was the case for my ancient desktop. From the sounds of it, you have tried all of the suggestions in this thread. You can keep trying those if you like. You might have to wait for the patch that fixes this issue, though.

Back