MEGATHREAD: Launcher Issues (October 2017)

When I try to log into the game, the game will load 24% of the way in, but then the game closes and sends me back to the launcher. I've tried uninstalling and re-downloading the name multiple times, but nothing work.s Any solutions?

When I try to log into the game, the game will load 24% of the way in, but then the game closes and sends me back to the launcher. I've tried uninstalling and re-downloading the name multiple times, but nothing work.s Any solutions?

Do you have an auto-clicker or cheat engine running in the background?

I'm having this issue on the latest version. I've tried every solution you guys have suggested to no avail. I just downloaded the game 4 day ago and 3 days ago it started acting up. When I first downloaded it gave me the same issue but I figured it was that an update was undergoing. Seems so cause it worked a few hours later. Played and all till 2 days ago where out of the blue it went back into that. Please help me out.

How can I sign up to play? I registered, clicked Play Game... and nothing. Do I need a key? I am an old POTCO player and just found this place. How can I play? Thank you.

@Jim Diamond Did you allow the launcher to load all the updates? Are you windows or mac? When you pressed the Play game tab, on https://tlopo.com/ did choose the download for your system? It takes a while to download. If you have strict anti-virus program, be sure to allow tlopo in your permissions, and in your firewall. Good Luck.

Last edited:
Back