MEGATHREAD: Misc. Bugs/Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry didnt get a pic to busy running for life but abassa kingshead around fort all ai agro from distance then run away and disappear continuing to attack its similar to a prior bug active again since last update. not only myself but others i saw also having same issue its a death trap under level 30 even entering the area the agro is so intense along with the invisible not just in walls they run to range and vanish then continue to all attack. also during the same time player does not regen health at all only doll or potion heals as the attacks continue.even attempting to flee doesnt work they follow well beyond the spawn area remaining out of sight or pop in and out running away and attacking alternately while invisible

Sometimes when in F12 certain enemy names still appear.
screenshot_2017-09-11_02-20-57.jpg

Notice how the Dragoon on the close left has his name still in view. While the dragoon on the far right has no name visible like it should be in f12.

Still have issues with mouse in Mac platform. Right mouse will snap the pirate 45 degrees every click. Also since this patch on both computer platforms I have been at half health sailing and when going to port and anchor, game locks up and I lose everything. Pretty consistent both computers and any island. I was also loaded to the gills each time. This crash glitch was predominate last month or so.
I did notice the sailing is faster as well.

There is a bug for me at Devil's Anvil on "Visit captain barbosa." I get to the end of the cutscene where he says "...Cursed simian" and then it disconnects/crashes

Logging in seems to be a Major Issue as of Now , Unless you get Agent 3 , It's Impossible , Agent 2 , 4 , 5 , and 6 won't load through past the 85 % loading screen . Re Insatlled , ran as Admin. , Nothing helps it .

There is a bug for me at Devil's Anvil on "Visit captain barbosa." I get to the end of the cutscene where he says "...Cursed simian" and then it disconnects/crashes
Been there done that !
Try going and getting the " Free " Gun that May or may not help .
My 6 th Pirate got through it at L 30 but then they took away the Pearl quest during the 1/4/1 Update ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back