MEGATHREAD: Misc. Bugs/Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably gonna have to do what I started doing.Toss the ones you have in the trash,then click take it all.Really don't need to buy them now.You will get plenty of them,since the looting system has been fixed.I am sure there will be times when you need to buy them though.

This is a small one, but on MacOS (not windows) the backspace in the chat backspaces 2 spaces, not one. Makes it incredibly awkward to type!

Porting > RUM RUNNERS > Near Impossible to get " Drop Anchor " And slim chance If ya do to get the Loading screen to start to load , Any Ship this happens to . 8 trips to Rum Runners and yet to port for quest . Just seems to worsen .......

For as long as I remember the game when crashing or logging out, it doesn't matter but the game does not put my windows screen back to normal. Every time I come out of the game my windows desktop is way bright and only a reset or turn off will cure it. This has been a consistent irritant forever.
And on a minor other note, I can not turn off fancy loading or water, or it seems opposite of what I set in display. Doesn't seem to take.

For as long as I remember the game when crashing or logging out, it doesn't matter but the game does not put my windows screen back to normal. Every time I come out of the game my windows desktop is way bright and only a reset or turn off will cure it. This has been a consistent irritant forever.
And on a minor other note, I can not turn off fancy loading or water, or it seems opposite of what I set in display. Doesn't seem to take.[/QUOT

Display Settings : Night Light On or Off and If on what Time settings ?

I've killed Scatter snap 10 times now and he refuses to drop a bile for Doc Grogs task on the Black Pearl story line. I've checked the wiki and it says I need to kill him and have even tried killing the other crab boss but neither drop the task item, I believe it is glitched.

I've killed Scatter snap 10 times now and he refuses to drop a bile for Doc Grogs task on the Black Pearl story line. I've checked the wiki and it says I need to kill him and have even tried killing the other crab boss but neither drop the task item, I believe it is glitched.

Just did this part on my 6 th pirate and worked fine , Not sure what to tell ya !

upload_2017-9-5_0-13-27.png

I found a skill point glitch in which I leveled up to level 2 on my grenade, did NOT spend any skill points and my explosive skill is already a level 3, I re logged and my skill points are gone and the level 3 skill is still there.

View attachment 91174
I found a skill point glitch in which I leveled up to level 2 on my grenade, did NOT spend any skill points and my explosive skill is already a level 3, I re logged and my skill points are gone and the level 3 skill is still there.
Grenade has always started out with Points used ahead of you earning them . I always retrain Grenades when I get them ~ :) :jar:

Quest tracking lights do not work when sailing to track needed ships nor does it work in the caverns to indicate the way to a specific spot. This is problematical if you do not know where to go in the caves. Also it makes finding needed ships take a very long time. You spend a lot of time sailing around without seeing what you are looking for.

Would love to see the healing on the voodoll work everytime it is cast. C:
Before this current maintance, it was not. ;c

noticing a few random bugs 1) players dont show online or 2) when log out especially new guild members, no message and card shows no info online or off. attempts to tp to guild members or friends on abassa from caves or in town 5 times resulted in the generic load screen after start tp then it gets stuck there requiring relog, hard pauses at sea around mobs where i think used to dc it freezes a sec stops responding then does restart with a huge jump in ship position but no dc. sailing near world end resulted in falling of the world no pic sorry dc right after but was very odd ejection from ship. hope these have more follow up just touching on ones i had right off

There is a minor glitch where If you hold down take aim and then open loot without letting go you continue to stay in the take aim position with your gun after looting the pouch until you click again or put away your gun.

Very minor but never the less a bug.
screenshot_2017-09-11_02-14-44.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back