MEGATHREAD: Slow and stuck loading screens (and 30%)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, having the same problems as well. I thought it was loading slow or the frames dropped in the loading screen so i waited for about 5 minutes to see if it changed, but no dice. I checked to see if my internet speed was the problem so i connected my ethernet cord (I'm running at +20mb/s), but still no change. it gives me the same "try again" message, goes to create screen, then after creation stuck at 30% in jail screen. I set myself a new time to play at 11pm to wait for the server population to go down and then see what happens. I can wait a bit longer to start playing this game again lol. :p

Just got on for my time slot of 2am Eastern and still having the same problems, but only this time when the jail screen hits 30% my application stops responding. I don't have a Mac to get through the problem sooo...... :sigh:

I reinstalled the launcher about 2-3 times and now its working, i still get the error at the beginning before connection, but other than that i just got to wait on the jail screen for about 3-5 minutes until it loads ;)

every time i get to a loading screen it will start loading, then stop. and it'll completely stop responding. after waiting it will finish loading and i can play - but this takes around 2-3 minutes each time the loading screen is on. this takes up a lot of my playtime.

I am in the same boat. I've waited through about 5 minutes, and with one re-install. I'll try re-installing it ten more times to see if there's any validity to the re-install claim.

I actually managed to "fix" this problem somehow about 30 mins ago, I just waited about 15 mins for it to load. Apparently the first loading screen takes a while to load if you haven't made a pirate yet, since it sped up after I made a character.

So, I didn't start experiencing this until today; my loading screens literally take about 5 minutes. Loading the game, ocean, land, everything. It gets kinda tedious sitting there waiting for the game to load every time you load a new area... Is there a fix to this? I've tried both loading screen types.. Same problem.

I understand it's beta. I'm saying the game didn't update between now and the last time and it started doing this. I was just wondering if this was happening to everyone or if I need to change a setting.

I understand it's beta. I'm saying the game didn't update between now and the last time and it started doing this. I was just wondering if this was happening to everyone or if I need to change a setting.

Well, there aren't many settings to change, doubt that the solution would be in them. And right now, the servers are quite populated. Maybe your internet connection has begun lagging, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back