My pets

Bad news, I took him to the vet this morning and found out he had cat aids (didn't know this even existed). It will shut down his amune system thus slowly killing him. :'(

Anything that humans get, animals can get too.
Im sorry to hear that, Jason. Just make him as happy as you can- spend more time with him, etc.

Bad news, I took him to the vet this morning and found out he had cat aids (didn't know this even existed). It will shut down his amune system thus slowly killing him. :'(

Im sorry to hear that. That stinks i think i would be crying by then if i found that out. :'( May he live a happy life.

What?? NO ... :sad1: He's so pretty! Can it be cured? I really hope that it can! What do you have to do next?

Nope nothing we can do but make him comfortable.

Aww, I'm so sorry, Jason ... just like Basil said, make memory with him. I hate that situation, and I can tell you that I can relate to that because last summer I lost a dog. He was in his middle young age (according to dog's year), and we would not expect him to have such a short life. He had a renal failure and got so sick so fast and his days were counting. I suffered from an 'anticipated grief'; the thought of losing somebody we loved in the near future, and it was almost unbearable. I tried to spend as much time as I could with him, and I was reminded, that - like Kate said - my dog had had a happy life with us, so I should have not regretting that I wouldn't be able to spend more time with him. When he passed, the grief was lighter, because I was thinking of the good memory I had with him and the last few days that I tried to do my best to make him happy and comfortable.

So, take good care of him and we are here if you'd like to share or update us. :)

OMIGOD NO!! NOT TEH KITTEH! :sad1: my cat Millie had that!!! poor kittens.... so he's doomed..? Man that is horrible!! Just like my precious Millie- 20110607_136.JPG. She wasn't even a year old when we had to put her to sleep....

hey jade that sux im sorry my first dog died and we only had her for 2/3 years so i understand

your black lab reminds me of her she was part chow so she had a black spot on her tounge

here is my birchen cochin named dumpling, her boyfriend dave a buff cochin(the golden one), and there baby who has yet to be named. any suggestions on names. ik some posted twice
IMG_1518.JPG
IMG_1521.JPG
IMG_1518.JPG
IMG_1521.JPG
IMG_1523.JPG
IMG_1524.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1523.JPG
    IMG_1523.JPG
    457 KB · Views: 52
Back