My pets

DEMO0112.JPG
DEMO0111.JPG

This is my puppy, Pepper! I had to give her away because she wasn't good with kids, but she was a really great dog. Still miss her to this day. xD

omg that dog is cute... i have always wanted a dog like that lol

Part Lab, part Bull Mastif (excuse my spelling can not spell that lol) The other puppies were fine and could be around kids this one just couldn't, but by the time i found that out all the other puppies were gone and that's when i got my puppy, Mocha.
DEMO0115.JPG

Part Lab, part Bull Mastif (excuse my spelling can not spell that lol) The other puppies were fine and could be around kids this one just couldn't, but by the time i found that out all the other puppies were gone and that's when i got my puppy, Mocha.
View attachment 6313

O_O THAT DOG IS ADORABLE lol
my brother's roommate's girlfriend has an ADORABLE white puppy, it can fit in the palm of your hand, it's white with black&brown spots lol

O_O THAT DOG IS ADORABLE lol
my brother's roommate's girlfriend has an ADORABLE white puppy, it can fit in the palm of your hand, it's white with black&brown spots lol

lol When i first saw Mocha at 3 days old she was smaller than the palm of my hand with her eyes not even open yet and when i got her she could fit in the palm of my hand. Now at 3 years old she's like a foot and a half tall. (medium size dog)

This is my puppy, Pepper! I had to give her away because she wasn't good with kids, but she was a really great dog. Still miss her to this day. xD

Aww, I hope whoever keeps her today is taking good care of her ... :sad1:

I have 3 lab mix. 2 of them are big dogs ... I could 'ride' them. I LOVE Labrador Retrievers!

Aww, I hope whoever keeps her today is taking good care of her ... :sad1:

I have 3 lab mix. 2 of them are big dogs ... I could 'ride' them. I LOVE Labrador Retrievers!

Haha same here. :) Their great dogs just wish Mocha would actually 'fetch' because her version of fetch is you throw the ball she goes and grabs it then you have to chase her down and pry it out of her mouth. :lol1:

CATS:
View attachment 6529 Patrick, the odd loud-meowing annoyance...
20110607_433.JPG Boots, the fat old cat....
View attachment 6531 Sneakers, the best cat in the world, and the crazy young one.... (FAVORITE)
View attachment 6532 The mother of Sneakers, Socks. She is the pretty, tries-to-please-everyone cat..
View attachment 6533LittleCat (LC). She is me in cat form.. Small, angry, and likes to do what she wants and not what anyone else wants to do lol.
View attachment 6534R.I.P Millie.. She was only a kitten when we had to put her asleep... She was a one-of-a-kind kitten with a wonderful personality, and special fur pattern.. I personally think she was the recreation of my Chihuahua, Taco. She had a special connection with me.. RIP MILLIE YOU WON'T BE FORGOTTEN
DOGS:
View attachment 6535 Sasha German Shepherd. The oldest dog, only about two. She is the alpha dog in the pack.
View attachment 6536Marie, the Basset Hound. She is very dumb, and always wants attention..
View attachment 6537Bailey, the daschund-beagle mix... a spoiled dog who thinks she runs the town.. She is older now but I am too lazy to sync my phone LOL
CHICKENS:
20110607_349.JPGBossy. She is the biggest, but she is also the 'boss' hint the name.
20110607_347.JPGMama chicken, the old, grumpy lady chicken.
20110607_360.JPG Gumbo, the soon-to-be-food-if-she-doesn't-listen chicken...
Some didn't work, computer is stubborn..

Back