Announcement Need a Key? Say no More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an alert saying "Pirates will be closing in 1 minute for updates" with a full ship of loot... you can see the tail-end of the message here:

IMG_5712.JPG

The chat immediately blew up with "PORT, PORT, PORT" and other funny comments about wishing we had bounty hunter ship speed. People said we wouldn't make it but I tried to reassure them with a quote from Spongebob:

maxresdefault.jpg

We had to haul from Padres to Devil's Anvil in 1 minute flat, needless to say, we didn't quite make it xD

IMG_5713.JPG

I hope I'm not to late either!
Well we all know that the "Davy jones locker to you all!" is a known sinking saying, and the boat is "suppost to sink" well I only had not even a minute left and I shot down a ship and I guess Davy jones didn't want me to shoot down that ship. Well my ship sank and I glitched everywhere and I got my character stuck out there in the water I also saw my boat earlier wouldn't move when I got it back, kinda funny xD, I love this game too much. I love you guys for bring this game back, and I miss the good ol' days. BRING BACK PRIATES ONLINE! and please consider me. :)

Cant post the image, so here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-5lMekb6lFFbkhkYmd4cHpoSDA/view?usp=sharing

Ahoy there mates, tis be i. The son of the dread pirate, the gold eyepatch scallywag, the sailor with quite a mouth: Eli Gold.

So to kick things all, yes, this is my idea for the key. i was gonna do a sort of key kinda like the one for the code in the movies, but then i remembered back in 2003 when after the potc movie came out the first kinda of swords they sold where those long blade painted plastic ones with the gold/black handle and hilt and the big, bloody red, beautiful gem on the end. hence, the gem embedded onto the key. i also did the 3 pirate skulls as to symbolize the keepers of the code here (im sure they are such lovely people), the complex and partially broken blade of the key, because it most of been used alot and its for the code so yeah complexity, folks. and of course a withered red cloth tied to it, very piratey.

Also if your asking about the quote, its one of the rhymes me and my father would say while playing the game many years ago. we would love to write them while slashing the undead with our cutlasses or storming kingston with just the two of us.

well ,three, but the dead are always listening, arent they?

i remember one hot july day when i was 6. my dad was playing potco and i was watching while trying to come up with another rhyme :

Eli: For too long weve waited for the chance or the mass...

Dad: *hums while playing*

Eli: so we'll fire our cannons....

Dad *turns to me and smiles* ?

Eli: and kick their....um....a-

Dad: BASS!

Eli: wha?

Dad: yeah, bass. im sure they would have lots of fish for bad guys to have to eat an all

Eli: ohhhhh okay dad thank you.

5 years later, i realize i was gonna say kick their A- rse. xD

anyways, its been great talking to yall, and hope ill be legible for the contest. im kinda broke so yay if i get the key so it can be the fathers day gift that i didnt have for my dad. hes been working so hard and relaxes too little so this pirate game would definitely help him relax and help him remember the good days of pirating in real pirate games instead of the mass effect games.

Till we next see another, Au reviour

- Eli Gold

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back