Never Say Never P=

I actually have a fully mastered pirate now !! I mastered the dreaded potions yesterday using the swift foot III trick. OMG I didn't think I would ever master potions so I am one VERY Happy Pirate !

Way to go Rose!!! I have 10 levels left in sailing . . . I would love your tips ;)
Lots... And lots.... Of time! I would just get in a 'sailing mood' and could go for hours :D.... Cannon was a little harder, but Jacksbrew helped that :)

I actually have a fully mastered pirate now !! I mastered the dreaded potions yesterday using the swift foot III trick. OMG I didn't think I would ever master potions so I am one VERY Happy Pirate !
CONGRATS!! Haha I loved potions!! :)

Congrats Rose and congrats to you too Lexi!
Thank you :D

Rose congrats to begin with... getting a Zen pirate isn't easy... and christopher is right the pvp and svs are easy if you can get help... i was double sinking for friends the other night :D try and pull that off on a single pc... if you ever decide to master svs let me know and i will sink for you ;) that would be just so you can get them out of your way :rolleyes:

Rose congrats to begin with... getting a Zen pirate isn't easy... and christopher is right the pvp and svs are easy if you can get help... i was double sinking for friends the other night :D try and pull that off on a single pc... if you ever decide to master svs let me know and i will sink for you ;) that would be just so you can get them out of your way :rolleyes:
Haha, thanks Molly :) And wow, 2 at once? Nicceeee o_o!!

Congrats Rose!
Didn't know there were two Mollys on forums! Thank you :D

Back