Idea new feature for full release

Although interesting, I will say this nicely:
I severely disapprove of this idea due to tons and tons of reasons.

I'm really sorry, but I just can't see how this will benefit the community.

I agree :S Miafff you got a lot of ideas, I give you that :)

But in the long run, I think this will cause more trouble than be fun.
We really don't know the person behind the characters :S

Last edited:
Of all the things to put into a game, a reminder of the everyday lives we struggle to get away from.

Over the course of my years at sea, I was fortunate enough to officiate the betrothal of several pirate couples. Honestly I considered it more of a lovely role-playing event and entertaining distraction from nightly grinding. I don't really think adding options for such things would enhance game play. In the end it would likely only add to lag and complications.

Beyond recreating the original game, I'm hoping things like trading, guild HQs, captain's quarters etc would be next on the agenda.

There are enough fantasy games on the internet, that are so messed up your family seeks medical attention for you being a lifeless slob who doesnt know what is real and what isnt, if you play them. TLOPO shouldn't be like that :p

P.s. seriously English language drives me crazy, I can't say anything so one could really understand what i say blin.

Unless of course, you are two fictional pirates fighting aboard a fictional ship, defending against fictional attackers from another fictional ship afflicted by a fictional curse applied to them from stealing fictional gold under orders of the fictional mutinous first mate of the first fictional ship who, somehow during this story arc, became cheery with said fictional pirates and has not only been given the helm of said fictional ship that which he one time stole from it's fictional owner, but also is marrying said fictional pirates as they are all brawling the fictional attackers as they are all slowly drawn into a massive whirlpool created by the powers of a fictional sea goddess. In that case pirates get married all the time

Unless of course, you are two fictional pirates fighting aboard a fictional ship, defending against fictional attackers from another fictional ship afflicted by a fictional curse applied to them from stealing fictional gold under orders of the fictional mutinous first mate of the first fictional ship who, somehow during this story arc, became cheery with said fictional pirates and has not only been given the helm of said fictional ship that which he one time stole from it's fictional owner, but also is marrying said fictional pirates as they are all brawling the fictional attackers as they are all slowly drawn into a massive whirlpool created by the powers of a fictional sea goddess. In that case pirates get married all the time
You broke my brain. Hax.

Sooooo... it's At World's End?

Back